• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda's Lullaby in SS Trailer Reversed

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
That is simply astonishing! Zelda's Lullaby sounds amazing with an orchestra! Nintendo should play it backwards for the end credits of SS. When I first heard the SS trailer, I thought the music seemed a bit distorted. I now know why.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
o_0 I hope this means that Zelda will play a bigger role... E3 can't come quickly enough!

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Did this give anyone else the urge to get on OoT and play -> ^ <- on the ocarina?

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Hahahaha! I had just learned about this. That is totally awesome. Coincidence? I think not.

It's been the same guy for years.

Koji Kondo FTW!!!

And I really hope that Zelda has a big role. She's so awesome and can hold her own in a fight (Wind Waker!)

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
That is a really impressive find. It's even more impressive that the theme backwards actually workds as a fairly adventuring-sounding theme in comparison to the sweet tones we're used to. I was hoping for a little overworld love in there as well, but they seem to have abandoned that theme in broad use. Here's hoping there's much more musical nods to come.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I heard that it wasn't Kondo, but I don't know if there's any way of knowing for sure yet.

I remember having a funny feeling about the music, that something wasn't quite right. Now I know it's because it was backwards! I adore this kind of easter egg. You can guess what I'll be doing as soon as I get my hands on the soundtrack for the game.

I take this as further evidence for the importance of the Royal Family in this game. It goes along perfectly with the logo and with its place on the timeline.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Wow. This is impressive. I never would have thought of this piece being anything reversed, it just sounds so fantastic all on its own. But the fact that its an older piece reversed is incredible (nostalgia coming outta me).
What does this mean for Zelda/the Royal Family? Well, it's kinda hard to tell just yet, but, who knows - we might know in about a month.

Beeker

Wild Card
This is very interesting! Love little finds like this. The theme itself sounds quite adventurous, though it did seem a little odd for a Zelda trailer. But then again, playing it backwards, it gave us this!
Wonder what it will mean, and if it involves the Royal Family. Another month, and hopefully we will see. :)

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
AWESOME!!!!!

Who new that reversing Zelda's Lullaby can make a freakin epic trailer theme!!
Nintendo, you guys are such amazing guys to do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom