• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Zelda Wii U Rumors

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Seeing the video for myself.... I think it is fake. It just does not match that much with what I know with Nintendo... I could be wrong, but I think it is.

Seeing the video for myself.... I think it is fake. It just does not match that much with what I know with Nintendo... I could be wrong, but I think it is.

Is the video even available to watch? I'm calling BS if all these "gaming journalism" sites supposedly have the footage and aren't showing it due to "respect for Nintendo" or something like that. That's never stopped anyone before.

Is the video even available to watch? I'm calling BS if all these "gaming journalism" sites supposedly have the footage and aren't showing it due to "respect for Nintendo" or something like that. That's never stopped anyone before.

Well, it was up earlier today. I was actually going to give you the link to it, but I went back to get it and the video had been taken down. It definitely looked fake though, not anything like something Nintendo would put out.

Edit: Well, nevermind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg7FZimY2RE

Last edited:
Well, it was up earlier today. I was actually going to give you the link to it, but I went back to get it and the video had been taken down. It definitely looked fake though, not anything like something Nintendo would put out.

Edit: Well, nevermind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg7FZimY2RE

That's seriously pathetic if it's real. Just a bit of poorly shot live-action segments with no real information at all? I actually wouldn't be surprised if this is what Nintendo considered a hype trailer after its long string of marketing blunders over the past few years, but even this doesn't seem possible.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Yeah if the NX is supposed to be superior I want it to showcase how it's better than the Wii U.
No I am saying the opposite.
I don't want the NX version to be superior. Because that is just pissing on Wii U owners.

Granted, I will probably be playing Zelda U on NX(though it really depends on its launch lineup). However, Nintendo needs to tread really carefully here

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
No I am saying the opposite.
I don't want the NX version to be superior. Because that is just pissing on Wii U owners.

Granted, I will probably be playing Zelda U on NX(though it really depends on its launch lineup). However, Nintendo needs to tread really carefully here
Ah, I see. Although I wouldn't mind the graphics to be a tad better than the Wii U version.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/n...-source-of-zelda-nx-and-a-2016-release-for-nx

Looks like the newest rumor circulating around about the NX has some stuff to say about Zelda as well. It claims that the NX will be releasing this year, and that a Zelda NX will be one of its launch titles. This is one of those rumors that you have to take with a grain of salt - it's throwing out a lot of big things without a lot of proof to actually rely on, so take it as you will. Still, this rumor's got more backing to it than most, so I think it's worth noting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom