• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Games You Have Yet to Play/beat

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Believe it or not, I have not beaten OoT. Ever....
I started files, but never beat a single one.
I know the whole story through watching a friend beat it xP

But anyway, I have yet to beat any Zelda game that is not WW, TP, and MM.
Though, I have played the bulk of them, if not at least for a few minutes. I got to the end of PH, but haven't beaten it. :c
Most of the games I own (in general, not just Zelda) I sadly, have not beaten -hangs head-

Last edited:

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
The fact is that even though I'm quite the Zelda- fanatic, and I know every games plot, and other details quite well, it's a shame that I haven't really beaten, or even played that many of them. And they are the older ones, meaning all down from OoT. They have been bullying me ages, since it's quite impossible to find them anywhere nowadays.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
The fact is that even though I'm quite the Zelda- fanatic, and I know every games plot, and other details quite well, it's a shame that I haven't really beaten, or even played that many of them. And they are the older ones, meaning all down from OoT. They have been bullying me ages, since it's quite impossible to find them anywhere nowadays.

Wait...you...have trouble finding OoT? Or did I read that wrong?

Own:
LOZ
OoT
MM
TP
SS

Completed:
None:(
OoT: very close, got to the last fight, died multiple times in the attempt, haven't gotten back to it since summer.
MM: have finished the first dungeon
LOZ: just barely started
TP: just past the Arbiter's Grounds
SS: about to tackle the Lanyru Sand Sea part

Own all of these on the wii, have no way of getting a hold of the other games unless they offer it to buy on the wii console. I am slightly interested in some of the other titles.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I've played and beaten them all except the first two. They are hard for me. It must be the graphics.

Yet to play:
Link's Awakening
Four Swords
Four Swords Adventures
Minish Cap
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

Yet to beat:
Zelda 1
Zelda 2
Link to the Past
Link's Awakening