• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Game Sign Up Thread

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Din Akera
Hair: Long (to the lower back)
Hair color: natural blonde
Skin color: Light
Clothing: Light armor, nothing too extensive, just arm guards and a small breastplate (if that's okay?)
Specialty: Double long daggers, restricted fire magic.

If any of that doesn't work, feel free to change it. :)

Yeah, she'll work perfectly. Already have her done to be honest, I just need to add a few colors here and there. Tomorrow I will post some sprites.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
~Moved to Fan works....since it is officially about a zelda fan game ;)

Anyways, you already pm'ed me about this game, so I don't think I have to fill in a sign up form

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Name: Kenji
Hair: Long, and bangs cover half the face
Hair color: Blond
Skin color: Light.
Clothing: Chainmail, Platemail, Heat resistant Clothes and Boots
Specialty: Daggers, Swords and Very Limited knowledge of Magic

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, here are the three mug sheets I promised, all from FE games 6-8. Pick whichever character you want, just make sure you tell me exactly which one is the one you want, example: First sheet, second row, third from the left.

*Note: The characters from the first sheet FE6 do not blink. If you choose someone from there just know that your character will not blink. FE7 and FE8 characters do blink. Keep that in mind*

I can also probably do some custom work if you feel like you want to have a customized character. Zelda, Ganon, Aryll, Link and possibly Vatti will be made out from many of the mugs you see before you. You will see the final results in the game I guess. My character, Xeldimus, will be heavily modified, so if you want your character to be modified, let me know too. And with that, I am off to fight evil--I mean--work on the story, it's coming along great. :lol:

I will also post other details about the game later. For now, if you were not satisfied with what I randomly gave you, you can make your choice here. Have fun but do select something since I want to give you guys/gals something to play lol.

2mw5f9f.jpg

2v3ihr6.jpg

x2mn2f.jpg

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Name: Yann
Hair: Long, straightened, little bit tufty
Hair color: Black
Skin color: Tan
Clothing: Just a casual leather outfit.
Specialty: Sword

This is cool. :)

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Umm...Can I join

Name:Makar Joloosh
Sprite:Third sheet,fourth row,fourth from left9change armor to light green and dark blue,please)
Specialty:Natural magic,with magic staff with a sharp crystal at top

I didn't put the hair,skin color,or clothing because the sprite is what i want.

Hope you except me.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Can I have 2nd sheet, 3 down 9 across to the right of the blonde girl, but could you possibly darken the hair abit?
Thank you. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Umm...Can I join

Name:Makar Joloosh
Sprite:Third sheet,fourth row,fourth from left9change armor to light green and dark blue,please)
Specialty:Natural magic,with magic staff with a sharp crystal at top

I didn't put the hair,skin color,or clothing because the sprite is what i want.

Hope you except me.

Okay I will do that. Light green and dark blue

Can I have 2nd sheet, 3 down 9 across to the right of the blonde girl, but could you possibly darken the hair abit?
Thank you. :)

Um sorry but that guy is already taken. I think it was Cooldogs who got him.

I just found out that I can upload videos on tinypic.com Anyway, I did not know that as I just signed up there a week or so ago since photobucket was acting strange. Anyway, if I can upload a video I will do so, one in which I will take you through the first two or three chapters of the game, just so you can see what to expect. If I can't upload the video, I will submit images here so you can see.

On another note, here is something you can look at, part of the story.

The story will focus on Aryll to start off. Link comes into play like five chapters later, accompanied by some loyal soldiers of the realm. Who those soldiers are I will not tell. Anyway, I am planning for Xeldimus to be the bad guy, but I am absolutely not sure of this as I want my character to be part of the playable ones too. Probably Vatti and Ganon will be the evil ones, so as to keep the game Zelda related from start to finish.

The role the rest of the pack, or forum members play, is that they will be joining the party as the game moves along. You will use them all to clear maps and keep the story moving. Characters level up by defeating enemies, becoming stronger in several categories such as speed, strength, life, etc..

Weapons that are available are swords, axes, Bows, lances and of course, magic, which are three types, light, dark and anima. There is also staves and staffs for healers.

Also, there is a weapon triangle mechanic here that you will have to use to your advantage, like rock, paper, scissors. Swords beat axes, axes beat lances and lances beat swords. As to magic, light beats dark, dark beats anima and anima beats light, I think. XD

Anyway, the fun thing about this will probably lie not only in the game play but also in the story. But I leave that up to you to decide. Basically I am pitting all of us here in the forum in story alongside the Zelda characters.

Anyway, I'm off to work on Aryll's sprite so that I may have those chapters ready for show later tonight or maybe early tomorrow. You will find the video here if I manage to load it up or if not, the images.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Okay I will do that. Light green and dark blue

Um sorry but that guy is already taken. I think it was Cooldogs who got him.

I just found out that I can upload videos on tinypic.com Anyway, I did not know that as I just signed up there a week or so ago since photobucket was acting strange. Anyway, if I can upload a video I will do so, one in which I will take you through the first two or three chapters of the game, just so you can see what to expect. If I can't upload the video, I will submit images here so you can see.

On another note, here is something you can look at, part of the story.

The story will focus on Aryll to start off. Link comes into play like five chapters later, accompanied by some loyal soldiers of the realm. Who those soldiers are I will not tell. Anyway, I am planning for Xeldimus to be the bad guy, but I am absolutely not sure of this as I want my character to be part of the playable ones too. Probably Vatti and Ganon will be the evil ones, so as to keep the game Zelda related from start to finish.

The role the rest of the pack, or forum members play, is that they will be joining the party as the game moves along. You will use them all to clear maps and keep the story moving. Characters level up by defeating enemies, becoming stronger in several categories such as speed, strength, life, etc..

Weapons that are available are swords, axes, Bows, lances and of course, magic, which are three types, light, dark and anima. There is also staves and staffs for healers.

Also, there is a weapon triangle mechanic here that you will have to use to your advantage, like rock, paper, scissors. Swords beat axes, axes beat lances and lances beat swords. As to magic, light beats dark, dark beats anima and anima beats light, I think. XD

Anyway, the fun thing about this will probably lie not only in the game play but also in the story. But I leave that up to you to decide. Basically I am pitting all of us here in the forum in story alongside the Zelda characters.

Anyway, I'm off to work on Aryll's sprite so that I may have those chapters ready for show later tonight or maybe early tomorrow. You will find the video here if I manage to load it up or if not, the images.

Wow, you sound really dedicated to this!
How long does it typically take you to comeplete something like this?
I can't imagine you'd just do it in a week.

In that case could I have second page, 3 down and furthest to the right but with darker hair?

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
A character very similar to mine (but with a robe) is on the FE7 sheet, bottom row, 4th from the left. The only thing that would need to be changed would be the coloring (hazel eyes, brown hair, grey robe). If it's taken, the other one with the same coloration changes will be fine.

I would do this myself, since I've modified 16-bit sprites before trying to create SNES hacks, and I can change color more easily than anything else (even in-game). I've also used GIMP and Photoshop to change the colors of photo-realistic images. But I won't have access to a computer that I'm allowed to install stuff on until this weekend, when I get to spend some time at home.

These came from Fire Emblem, I see. I've heard good things about Fire Emblem, but I never got to play... now I'll probably play after the Zelda game is over so that I can find out who the sprites really were.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow, you sound really dedicated to this!
How long does it typically take you to comeplete something like this?
I can't imagine you'd just do it in a week.

In that case could I have second page, 3 down and furthest to the right but with darker hair?

Yeah, you can has. Black hair or dark brown hair? You can pm me your response.

And, well, I thought about this sorta project awhile back but I was too embarrassed or scared to post it up. Thought nobody would accept it. lol But as soon as everyone chooses their character and tells me how they want it to look, I can sprite them quick, specially if they are just recolors and no splicing has to be done. As to the whole game...well...I have to edit the original storylines to something Zelda related, and it is too much text to be honest. When that is done, inserting the characters and talking and bliking frames is a snap since everything goes together. I'll post an example sometime later of how a character has to look in order to be inserted into the rom/game.

If all goes well and peeps choose their characters, then I say I could have it all ready in fifteen days? Maybe a full month if I take it slow...but knowing me....

A character very similar to mine (but with a robe) is on the FE7 sheet, bottom row, 4th from the left. The only thing that would need to be changed would be the coloring (hazel eyes, brown hair, grey robe). If it's taken, the other one with the same coloration changes will be fine.

I would do this myself, since I've modified 16-bit sprites before trying to create SNES hacks, and I can change color more easily than anything else (even in-game). I've also used GIMP and Photoshop to change the colors of photo-realistic images. But I won't have access to a computer that I'm allowed to install stuff on until this weekend, when I get to spend some time at home.

These came from Fire Emblem, I see. I've heard good things about Fire Emblem, but I never got to play... now I'll probably play after the Zelda game is over so that I can find out who the sprites really were.

Yeah, she's the same one that I assigned you. I'd tell you her name but maybe you'd like to find that out yourself if you play the games. I can edit the colors for you. I use none of those programs btw, I use paint to do my pixel editing. :P

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
The sprite I decided on is second sheet, 11th row, 3rd one to the right. You can tell by the black hair, and she's to the right of the guy with the purple-ish brown cloak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom