• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Game Sign Up Thread

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
1st sheet, ninth row down, second to the left. Could you just change his clothes to black?

Will do.

The sprite I decided on is second sheet, 11th row, 3rd one to the right. You can tell by the black hair, and she's to the right of the guy with the purple-ish brown cloak.

Also accepted.

Can I have the one on the second sheet, fifth row and second from the left?

Um sure, why not? lol

Okay, so small update here...Peeps that have made character selections and are ready to go/being inserted into the game:

Mr. Mosley, LinkAndI, Athenian, Smitie, Xinnamin, Shadsie, Mandy, Epwna, Yann, Cooldogs, Arkvoodle, Axle, Myriad, Zeruda, Vatti, PJDEP, possibly Keshey.

There could be more confirmed peeps, but I need to go check my inbox, it's full lol. Also, getting to a point where few characters remain. I have yet to hear from:

Petman, K4King, Disappearing Mist, Claire, February Eve, Nats, Durion (Haven't pmed) Knowlee, Mases, SKull Kid, Steve, Agatha, Meego, 43Gems, #1LOZFanGirl, Ver-go-a-go-go, Anubis, Rishian.

There are still openings as enemy bosses, so if you want to be a butt-kicking boss, sign up too.

Kybyrian

By request... I bless this thread with my opinion.

Name: Kybyrian III (That's Kybyrian the third, don't you go changing it on me, it's close enough to my forum name)
Hair: No hair, shiny head, that's how we roll.
Hair color: Not Applicable
Skin color: Light
Clothing: Well I obviously roll with armor, because then everybody knows how serious I am about destroying them.
Specialty: This was actually tough at first, but then I started imagining myself in the movie Ninja Assassin cutting people apart. Swords.

So how are we here...

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
By request... I bless this thread with my opinion.

Name: Kybyrian III (That's Kybyrian the third, don't you go changing it on me, it's close enough to my forum name)
Hair: No hair, shiny head, that's how we roll.
Hair color: Not Applicable
Skin color: Light
Clothing: Well I obviously roll with armor, because then everybody knows how serious I am about destroying them.
Specialty: This was actually tough at first, but then I started imagining myself in the movie Ninja Assassin cutting people apart. Swords.

So how are we here...

Looks good from what I can see. :D You can select a sprite if you want, but I think I have a bald guy that would fit your descriptive character, a custom one I made for a family game. You'll be alright with it I suppose. XD Thanks.

Eh, you didn't say if I had to actually DO anything in the PM, so I guess if that's the case......

Name: Vergo
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: White
Specialty: Swords. And I mean BIG ones. Think the Buster Sword from FF7. Also somewhat skilled in healing magic.

Grid three, fourth row, fifth character. Just change the hair color and you're set. I also demand you make me a kick-*** boss that drives people to frustration. D:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Eh, you didn't say if I had to actually DO anything in the PM, so I guess if that's the case......

Name: Vergo
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: White
Specialty: Swords. And I mean BIG ones. Think the Buster Sword from FF7. Also somewhat skilled in healing magic.

Grid three, fourth row, fifth character. Just change the hair color and you're set. I also demand you make me a kick-*** boss that drives people to frustration. D:

Alright, my kind of Boss type, a frustrator lol. Yeah, I have good plans for you, Ver-go-a-go-go.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Wow.......... I was scourering the forums cause I was bored and I was like "hey cool, Xeld's having another sign up thingy. I'll look at it for the heck of sign ups. I might want to." Then I see you put my name down, and I'm oh cruddy.

So now I'm confused. Do we need to pick a sprite? Or can we tell you what we want, like the name, gender, hair, kind of thing?

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow.......... I was scourering the forums cause I was bored and I was like "hey cool, Xeld's having another sign up thingy. I'll look at it for the heck of sign ups. I might want to." Then I see you put my name down, and I'm oh cruddy.

So now I'm confused. Do we need to pick a sprite? Or can we tell you what we want, like the name, gender, hair, kind of thing?

Yeah you can do all that, but you definitely have to pick your sprite from the ones I posted...those three sheets in the 2nd page of this thread.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hmmm...I see you added Pictures...

I'll take the First Picture set, the one with the Light Blue background and the character within that picture that I will use is.....
Eleventh Row, Third Column The Guy with the Blond hair. Can ya edit it so there's a bang that covers ha;f of his face? thanks Xeldimus

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hmmm...I see you added Pictures...

I'll take the First Picture set, the one with the Light Blue background and the character within that picture that I will use is.....
Eleventh Row, Third Column The Guy with the Blond hair. Can ya edit it so there's a bang that covers ha;f of his face? thanks Xeldimus

The guy that is facing sideways, right? Why would you wanna cover his face when all you can see is half of it? Maybe I got the wrong guy, though. XD But seriously, why? If you can show me where exactly you want the bang, I can do it.

I couldn't sleep, so I got busy working on the story, advancing it. And I also finished these Link Mugs earlier but was too embarrassed to show them. Lol I know he looks weird atm but I will add the pointy ears, for now do you think he will work okay for Link? I can always show you one I made where he is wearing a tunic instead of the prince armor and where I think he looks better imo. In the story, Link is already a prince, see, thus the armor?

Anyway, advice?

--lol, dang it, forgot to past the link. Yeah, guess I am half asleep. :P

jqm1hu.jpg

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
By Xeldimus

The guy that is facing sideways, right? Why would you wanna cover his face when all you can see is half of it? Maybe I got the wrong guy, though. XD But seriously, why? If you can show me where exactly you want the bang, I can do it.

I couldn't sleep, so I got busy working on the story, advancing it. And I also finished these Link Mugs earlier but was too embarrassed to show them. Lol I know he looks weird atm but I will add the pointy ears, for now do you think he will work okay for Link? I can always show you one I made where he is wearing a tunic instead of the prince armor and where I think he looks better imo. In the story, Link is already a prince, see, thus the armor?

Anyway, advice?

--lol, dang it, forgot to past the link. Yeah, guess I am half asleep. :P

One Cause i like my character to be the Bishounen(a Guy who ALMOST looks like a girl BUT is Not), Mysterious type :P So i thought of Covering half his face with Bangs and you choose the right one, He is facing Sideways.

But if you can find a way to make my character look Mysterious then your the boss! ^_^

43ForceGems

Oh, okay. I'll take the one in the:
1st page
1st column
5th from the left
The one with the really bright red hair that looks a little like Rad, or Roy. And could you make his hair a little longer in the back?
Wait, can I still tell you my name then? And all that other info?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The sprites of Link look heaps good, they look fine except that they don't have the pointy ears but you already said you would take care of that in abit.

Yeah, that will be remedied.

One Cause i like my character to be the Bishounen(a Guy who ALMOST looks like a girl BUT is Not), Mysterious type :P So i thought of Covering half his face with Bangs and you choose the right one, He is facing Sideways.

But if you can find a way to make my character look Mysterious then your the boss! ^_^

I'll see what I can do. I will post all character that are ready to go later, the mugs in final form, I mean.

Oh, okay. I'll take the one in the:
1st page
1st column
5th from the left
The one with the really bright red hair that looks a little like Rad, or Roy. And could you make his hair a little longer in the back?
Wait, can I still tell you my name then? And all that other info?

Yes you can, I already said you could. XD
And yeah, I'll see to it that he gets extra hair in the back.

43ForceGems

Sweet! I've always loved Roy!

So......
Name: Mathias "Gems" Rhuddlum - pronounced ROOD-LUM - His name is Mathias Rhuddlum, but people call him Gems. Why? Cause I needed to get my forum name in there.
Hair: Chose the sprite but longer in the back
Hair Color: The same as that, bright red.
Skin Color: A little darker than that sprite. Like the 1st page, 3rd column, all the way on the right. Like that tan.
Clothing: Sprites fine
Specialty: Swords, just a sword, not a fast weak sword, but not a slow powerful sword. Like the Master Sword or something.

THANKS!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay, seems I've been chosen as a default character. Cool. I'll get to the little thingie.

Name: Kokiri
Hair: Same as my sprite.
Hair color: Black (if possible)
Skin color: Same as the sprite.
Sprite: First sheet all the way to the right and four down. But is it possible to make the hair black?
Specialty: Swords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom