• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Youtube Accounts

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Hey i have a youtube account and have had it for a while and i was going to see if anyone from here had one so that we could friend each other

Yeah I have one, i made it just to favorite music videos etc, and now use it full time, I don't make my own videos anymore though ^_^

ID: NullNyctota

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Yes. I have a youtube account. But it was hacked several months ago.
I had no videos, so it wasnt a big loss. (The Hacker made it theirs, used their age...etc. They are still using it right now...:dry:)

I will create a new one soon, and when I do, i'll post the link to my page here.

By the way, this is in the wrong section. It should belong in "General Discussion".

P

PixelSmile

I have one, Called SugarPlumCheese
I use it to watch videos and subscribe usually

GaffProductions

If my computer wasn't a piece of crap and if I had a cam that wasn't blurry I'd be starting to vlog. But alas, technology hates me.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Mine is dimentioikana All I do on there is post pokemon wifi battles and I'm currently posting a MM walkthrough.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Mine would be Arectarys, but I haven't uploaded anything because I have nothing to upload...atm. ^^ I might upload some
videos of me pwning the noobs in SoulCalibur4.

D

Dinalfo

Well since YT accounts is the topic....

Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Dinalfo

The purpose of my YT channel is all Legend of Zelda Guides, Bosses, Potential Walkthroughs, etc. Please take the time if needed to browse through to see what you like and not.

I would love to add anyone as a friend! =)

The channel name is DFShenanigans.

I make animations of Zelda, Mario and right now I'm working on one for Pokemon. I also have a video thread in the forums, the link is in my signature.
Friend requests, comments, and subscribers are welcomed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom