• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Youtube Accounts

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I have an account. I have 27 videos up there. Some of them are really stupid. Lol. My account name is kateoxox10.

E

Emera

I have one. I usually use it just to favorite and subscribe videos though. My account name is ZeldaFanaticLiz.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
SkrapedLogic.

Right now though the only thing up is a video about my thoughts relating to the latest trouble that LPers are having.

W

Wolfang31

Sorry to bump this thread, people... but I got my own Youtube channel as OmegaRidley89 (now you see why I love Metroid :p)

http://www.youtube.com/user/OmegaRidley89

Don't be surprised why there's a custom Zelda background : I'm planning to work on a Twilight Princess Playthrough. (YES!)

You can watch my current playthrough, Metroid: Other M. I'm PLAYING on these videos. There are also bosses fights, soundtracks, trailers and one of my most epic fails in Super Mario Kart.

Last edited by a moderator:

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
http://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonRomVideos

I am currently doing a Pokemon White Japanese Playthrough and am at the second gym right now. It IS commentated, and full speed past the first 3 parts. i will post a link to the first part if you guys are okay with spoilers. i have also done a Pineco solo run and a Heart Gold Playthrough. i am planning on doing some zelda and Fire emblem in the future too.

yeah, i have a youtube account. (the link is in my sig) i haven't posted any videos yet, but once i get a camera, i'll probably do a walkthrough or review of a game. btw if anyone wants to send me a friend invite there, they're more than welcome to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom