• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Youtube Accounts

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, my YouTube account name is MasterDr3W21 (idiotic name, I know... I want to change it, but you can't), and I only have a few videos up as of right now. They're all fairly irrelevant to each other, with the exception of just a few.
I plan to upload song covers, album reviews, top 10's (or any number really), Zelda let's plays from time to time, the occasional band reviews, some vlogs here and there, and not too much else.

Dan

Well, my YouTube account name is MasterDr3W21 (idiotic name, I know... I want to change it, but you can't), and I only have a few videos up as of right now. They're all fairly irrelevant to each other, with the exception of just a few.
I plan to upload song covers, album reviews, top 10's (or any number really), Zelda let's plays from time to time, the occasional band reviews, some vlogs here and there, and not too much else.

Good luck with those let's plays ol bean.
Can't believe you are 14, you look a lot older...

i also have one. guitarsrock951.
i dont post videos or anything,its mainly so i can save music to my playlist so i have easy access to good music:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom