• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's a combo of my real name... first two letters of the first & middle, three letters from the last. (I couldn't keep it uniform; ancazu just looks incomplete.) While I don't really know how to pronounce it, I must admit it looks good on screen. It's my handle pretty much everywhere online.

Beeker

Wild Card
Mine is from a nickname that comes from my real name. I just loved the name and now I stick to it.

O

OrlovYan

Mine is my last name and first name, I'm not that original with nicknames.

P.S Hey there's another Yan in the forum :)

Nothing, really. It's just my online name, and it's the one name most of my online friends know me by.

I'm rarely happy with my usernames and usually end up changing them quite often, but I kinda got stuck with this one since that's what most people know me by. I've started to like it again, though.

My original username was hawk400206. Which ment hawk, crazy, fire. I feel that I sometimes look like a hawk, (do not make fun of it) I have a crazy personality, and am often mesmorised by fire. My second username is Ember Incubus. An incubus was an enemy that I saw on mabinogi and am fond of. (An incubus in real life is a celtic vampire. I showed my older sister a famouse picture of a incubus and she said it was in the first Twilight movie, so you twilight fans out there might already have a glimpse of it.) And ember, is still fire, but ember seems to mean more than fire. I think it is just the way the word sounds. If you see an Ember Incubus online, it may either be me or my brother.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
I was in a sort of chat room and somebody randomly shouted "FLYING POTATO" the next time I wanted to make an account on that site, it said the name "flyingpotato" was taken. Thus I added the big, and when I tried to make the name "flyingpotato" on another site it just felt incomplete without the "big" so I just use this username on more than one site.

Baysiderulez....

Bayside - Rulez

Bayside was the name of the church I attended during my Childhood, clear up until about 2006, when I started going to my hubby's home church. But the name stuck... I'm Bay, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom