• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheLastLink

My username is derived from the phrase "The last link in the chain"
so... pretty obvious why i use it here.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
My birth month is February, and my best friend has a username she uses sometimes that relates to the calendar, so it was a weird kind of "matching" logic. My real name is not Eve, but oh well.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
John Locke was a British philosopher who came up with the three basic rights for humans: life, liberty, and property, sound familiar? My History/Government teacher refered to the Declaration of Independence as "Pure Locke" and Thomas Jefferson admitted as much when he wrote it.

Pop 360

Angel Beats Geek
My nickname Dosen't mean anything but when me and my friends were little we used to pay inagination games and I used to be called Pop and I while ago when I used to go on other sites I added 360 its been my nickname for everyrthing ever since

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
It started as a nod to a few of my friends, who like to make snide comments about Link's lack of pants in certain games. When registering for ZD, I thought of using the joke in my name, but "Link's Pants" would NOT have been very appropriate :P I settled on Hylian Pants as the alternative since it still applies to my original idea and since I've always liked the way "Hylian" sounded. hehehe

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
I daydream (and fall asleep) in class alot,not cus i dont pay attention but because I have a lack of sleep...which is my fault lol I have this extreme interest in dreams as well. That is also why klonoa is in my avy box because he travels dreams :P

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, mine actually has a weird backstory. In TP, I named my horse Bolt because I couldn't think of a name for it. After Goron Mines there were several annoying bublins chasing me while I was riding bolted. I ran them over and thought "Epona pwned you". Then Epwna popped in my head. It was funny and catchy so I used it a lot. The next time I play through TP I'm naming my horse Epwna.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
About a year ago, I browsing through Lol cats and found a picture of a tree-hugging panda
funny-pictures-tree-hugger-panda.jpg
I emailed my BFF the picture and she said "Lol! That''s soooooo you!"
But I replied "Yeah, but I'm not dumb enough to hug a tree that's cut down."
She replied "Fine... tree-hugger panda."
And the nickname stuck, so I just used it as my username in most places, so yeah...

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
i used to do karate so im almost ninja standard, and the sheikah are awesome (especially sheik :D) and thus, SheikahWarrior was born :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom