• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
My username was actually made up by my uncle Bret. I was about 8 or younger, and I was playing Guitar Hero 1 (believe it or not, the first one existed. It's just under-appreciated). So I started my file on there, and I was having trouble coming up with a name. My uncle just told me to use my own name, but with a 3 instead of an E. I know it's kinda cheesy, but it stuck.

As for my Xbox LIVE Gamertag, well, I don't have my own, so I use my dad's.

K

khdarkwolf

well for mine, kh becuase I like Kingdom Hearts, and dark wolf, becuase I like wolves, and wolves are easliy associated with darkness

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I chose "Vanitas" because it supposedly means emptiness, I use emptiness to refer to Hyrule Field in TP, and the holder of the name in Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep is 100% AWESOME.XII refers to Final Fantasy XII, and 12 is the number of subdungeons I want in Zelda Wii :)

A

Adolf Wolf

GOOD LUCK DECIPHERING THE HIDDEN MESSAGE SUCKAS! *its my first name*

DANGIT! You got me, lol.

Mine is a fake band name I made up. Sometimes I start imaginary bands with myself (like Gorillaz, I guess), and Adolf Wolf was the most recent one. The pic is from my album's artwork, excepted edited for ... content. hehehe.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
Well my name derives from the 18th century term for 'exicution' or 'brutal gorey murderer' which actually is made of two other words I combined - Metanolionisolagy + Pwnalagyagraphoicness which were insultive terms used by the aztecs and late spanish settlers to describe a person that did such a poor job and was soon to be exicuted in fron of his/her faimly. No.... ACTUALLY I wanted to name my band in guitar hero 3 'Metapwn' because I had a real passion for SSBB and I loved playing as Meta Knight, and I used 'Pwn' a lot back then so I put the two together but never got around to name the band that. Instead, I used it as a gamertag somewhere else and it just stook and now I use it EVERYWHERE - armor games, ZD, intensedebate, my fantisies, deviantART, and much more.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
My username goes way back to around 06 or 07. I was signing up on Nicktropilous and needed a username. I hadn't really experienced the sort before and I couldn't use my real name so I thought of some nick character I liked. I liked to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender so I chose Jet. I typed it in and it sayed that this name was already taken. It gave suggestions with Jet and some numbers. I hate numbers on usernames because I don't think there real enough. I mean come on whose real name would be Jet137(no offense to any one with numbers in there name). I really liked the name Jet so I came up with Jetter. So there's where my name was created.

Link V

Tommorow belongs to us...
here's how i got my name
Link I- Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask
Link II- Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass
Link III- A link to the Past
Link IV- Legend of Zelda(original game) , Adventure of link.
Link V wasn't taken so i figured it was me lol. But mybe the link in SS is link V. it would suck if he was :(

A

Adolf Wolf

okay I just realized that I got distracted by the fact that my name came from a band name that I forgot to talk about where the band name came from! hahaha

Adolf Wolf is actually from a banned WWII propaganda cartoon. It was basically the three little American pigs getting attacked by Adolf Wolf.
It's pretty funny. There's a lot of references to pop media from the time, and it makes fun of Hitler pretty good.

I think my favorite is the wolf's "Der Mechanized Huffer and Puffer."

here ya go:

it's might be kinda offensive to Germans or Japanese, but remember the time period and world climate this was made in.
also, for the record, I'm not a neo-nazi or anything. I just thought this video was funny and that Adolf Wolf would be a cool band name.

carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Linebyline. I guess it means I like the equals sign (=) or maybe the logical OR (||).

Nah. It actually came from my old HTML tutorials site...from back before I knew that much HTML. Even though I went by HTMLKING (man, I was a pretentious little snot!) on the site itself, I was so focused on that site that just about everything I signed up for had to do with it. So I would use linebyline as my login name. So the site eventually died after I stopped updating and the domain expired, but by that time I was used to using the name. (I try to use a capital L where I can, but I always use the lowercase username).

I have relaunched that site as a personal web site that features my blog and assorted writings, some drawings, and some code (I'm still into HTML). What do all these have in common? Doing them a line at a time (or "line by line") is actually a really bad idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom