• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Unpopular Opinion

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I've always thought "the friendzone" was a made up term for when someone just doesn't like you. I mean it's simple really, you like a girl and she likes you in a "friend" type of way. It doesn't mean she's put you under her spell in some made up "friendzone", it means she just doesn't like you in that way.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I've always thought "the friendzone" was a made up term for when someone just doesn't like you. I mean it's simple really, you like a girl and she likes you in a "friend" type of way. It doesn't mean she's put you under her spell in some made up "friendzone", it means she just doesn't like you in that way.

Thank you.

Also, there is a reason this is in the unpopular opinion thread.

Dan

I have some pretty rare genes within me that I snagged from eBay at quite a bargain. so naturally I'm very popular with the ladies as my rare genes would be quite the benefit for their repulsive offspring. (yes babies are ugly)
I've been in a lot of zones in my time, most of which consist of the special stage zone from sonic 1, but I've yet to ever land myself in this so called friend zone.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
I ACTUALLY LIKE MATHEMATICS! There it is people. This seems to be a pretty unpopular opinion. Also Calculus 2> Calculus 1 for those who have taken them. Integration > derivation.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I hate the Lord of the Ring with every bit of my heart. I think they are stupid. And think they are so over rated and drone on so long with boring bull****. Just terrible.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I hate the Lord of the Ring with every bit of my heart. I think they are stupid. And think they are so over rated and drone on so long with boring bull****. Just terrible.

I will do everything in my power to get your account banned. I will tell lies to the staff, I will frame you, whatever it takes so that you are no longer on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom