• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Unpopular Opinion

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My unpopular opinion is that while the price of college is completely unfair, nobody should be able to change the price unless they are running that specific college.

Sheik

:the:
I think anime as a genre is pretty bad. Poor and often lazy animation, awful cliches, and other things are aspects about anime I find problem with. Of course not ALL anime suffers from these issues - there are actually many anime gems that I adore deeply - but an even greater amount does.

I saw something online where it was an interview with Miyazaki and he said that the current anime industry is suffering because the people who are running it don't know how real people act, and he actually advised them to go out and observe other people so they could tell better stories. Like, that's pretty sad if an entire group of people are told they don't know how other people function by perhaps a god of Japanese animation.

When I think about it, it is probably unfair for me to criticize anime when I don't have an incredibly extensive knowledge on the subject. It's not like I've watched every single anime series out there; far from it, in fact. And I am definitely no professional critic, so in the end I should probably be kinder to anime.

But also anime caused weaboos...

As a self proclaimed huge fan of anime, I can't even disagree that much with your statement. There's lots of lazy animation, unrealistic characters and the like in many shows. There's also a ton of good stuff though, and I wouldn't want to miss that as part of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom