• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Unpopular Opinion

D

Deleted member 81859

55093893.jpg
I have, but my ten year old self hasn't.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I have, but my ten year old self hasn't.
Well you got to let go of your ten year old self, your not the same person you was back then. Heck I wanted Naruto to end up with Sakura too, because I believe that to be in a better relationship, you have to get to know that person and be friends with them first before you can be romantically involved with them, but Sakura just didn't like Naruto that way, and I got over that because at the end Naruto found someone who is better for him and love him for him. You just got to let it go, there's nothing you can do about it.

People use "offend" too loosely and as much as people would love to say it's only the left/liberals/tumblr/whatever that gets offended, conservatives are so much easier and more amusing to offend.

Tell them they're racist for being anti-immigration, tell them they're bigots for not supporting gay marriage, tell them you think all cops should be shot. Compare them to fascists or neo-nazis. The five minute lecture on the beauty of freedom and democracy and liberty and all those abstract terms ending with them echoing the call of the bald eagle and telling you to get out of America is the epitome of an offended person.

One of these days I may even achieve climax from offending enough conservatives at once. I will wash over them, drowning them in the juices of justice and send them to the depths so they may be feasted upon by Great Cthulhu.

People use "offend" too loosely and as much as people would love to say it's only the left/liberals/tumblr/whatever that gets offended, conservatives are so much easier and more amusing to offend.

Tell them they're racist for being anti-immigration, tell them they're bigots for not supporting gay marriage, tell them you think all cops should be shot. Compare them to fascists or neo-nazis. The five minute lecture on the beauty of freedom and democracy and liberty and all those abstract terms ending with them echoing the call of the bald eagle and telling you to get out of America is the epitome of an offended person.

One of these days I may even achieve climax from offending enough conservatives at once. I will wash over them, drowning them in the juices of justice and send them to the depths so they may be feasted upon by Great Cthulhu.
I practically achieved climax reading this post

• Godfather movies are overrated.
  • District 9 was extremely overrated.
  • The Wizard and the Super Mario Brothers movies were underrated.
  • Nintendo DS was crap compared to PSP.
  • Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat are no where near as good as Tekken.
  • Resident Evil doesn't need to be survival horror to be good.
  • Terminator 1 is better than Terminator 2.
  • Doom on PSX is the best version of Doom.
  • Final Fantasy VII is underrated.

Ocarina of Time is not the best Zelda game/video game ever made.

FPS games are not really that fun.

Teachers are usually really cool people.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Basically any opinion I have on games is unpopular, and is probably a bad opinion anyways. For example, I think Super Mario Sunshine isn't as good as Super Mario Galaxy. I guess the only other unpopular opinion I have is that burgers are better than pizza.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Bernie Sanders isn't the right choice for a democratic president.

I actually don't see the fun in Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing.

I'm more a fan of the TV show and cards than the Pokemon games.

Other than a couple shows and some sports, TV is incredibly dull and boring.

PC>Mac (not unpopular necessarily, but an opinion nonetheless).

The Wii U's lifespan was too short, even though there was a severe lack in quality games.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Basically any opinion I have on games is unpopular, and is probably a bad opinion anyways. For example, I think Super Mario Sunshine isn't as good as Super Mario Galaxy. I guess the only other unpopular opinion I have is that burgers are better than pizza.

Mario sunshine isn't as good as Galaxy, that's actually a popular opinion. And burgers are better than pizza. I hate pizza making burgers better by default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom