• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your First Pokemon

My first encounter with Pokemon was the anime, as my sister, my nephew and I would watch it all the time when we were little. I think the first pokemon I saw was a Butterfree. Later I got yellow version (with my wonderful Pikachu ♥) and we started collecting the cards, and buying all of the games we could at the time.

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
From what I understand, a few days after I was born,i saw an add on tv for pokemon crystal, and just watched intensly everytime it came on.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
What got me into pokemon was the premier of the very first episode. It came out when I was 8. I saw the ads for it constantly and thought it looked stupid at first but I actually bothered to watch the premier and ever since then I just got hooked. From there I bought toys, got red and blue for Chirstmas and so on. It changed my life lol.

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
Normally my parents wouldn't let me watch anything that wasn't educational, but when i was on a cruise ship they put me in a day care and pokemon was on the TV there. I only watched a couple seconds of it before I had to go then about four years later when I was 8 I got fire red as my first video game and chose bulbasuar.

My cousins got me into Pokemon. He had Pokemon Red and lent me his GBC and Pokemon Blue. I thought Blastoise looked super awesome so my starter and first Pokemon was Squirtle.

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
The first Pokémon I ever saw was probably Pikachu, like most people. The first card I got was a male nidoran. A friend gave it to me. Around that time I also almost became obsessed with Seedot, because it was one of the first Pokémon I ever saw in the anime and I thought it acted and looked freaking awesome. The first pokémon I ever got however was Squirtle. Another friend let me borrow his LeafGreen, and Squirtle was my starter. Squirtle is today still one of my favorite (if not my favorite) Pokémon in existence. And water is my favorite type.

Fig

The Altruist
Pikachu was my first Pokémon in my life! He's so cute, cuddly, and loves to be with me! You can't imagine how much I love the little ****ens! I can't go to sleep without my plushy Pikachu! I miss those years when he was fat and pudgy! :P He look adorable and he still does no matter how old the series aged! I can't wait to get my Pikachu from my Pokémon White (which originally came from FireRed) and send it to my Pokémon White 2! The only problem is that I have to wait til October 7 to do that! :xd: :puppy: :love:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
My first was a Treeko, in Emerald, which was my first video game.

Pikachu was my first Pokémon in my life! He's so cute, cuddly, and loves to be with me! You can't imagine how much I love the little ****ens! I can't go to sleep without my plushy Pikachu! I miss those years when he was fat and pudgy! :P He look adorable and he still does no matter how old the series aged! I can't wait to get my Pikachu from my Pokémon White (which originally came from FireRed) and send it to my Pokémon White 2! The only problem is that I have to wait til October 7 to do that! :xd: :puppy: :love:

Wow that's a long trip.

M

MistyDragon

The most memorable Pokemon merchandise that I ever owned? A coloring book and Pokemon markers. They were so special to me, and I (being 5 maybe 6 at the time) went out of my way to misplace them. I still remember coloring in that book until Pokemon came on TV.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
My first pokemon was Squirtle I was introduced to it in kindergarten my friend gave me a gbc and pokemon red it was a blast i didn't know what i was doing though.:lol:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Mine was Pokemon Gold which I played on my Gameboy SP. I had so much fun playing it, and it was even better with the Gameboy Micro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom