• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your First Pokemon

I first saw the anime, I loved that show when i was younger. I saw pokemon cards shortly afterwards, my brother tried getting me to play with him, but I wasn't too good at it.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
That's a good question. I would like to say that my first experience with Pokemon was when I received Red Version on Christmas of '98. Shortly thereafter, I got into the television show. Yeah. That sounds about right.
tongue.gif

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Groudon, because Pokemon Ruby was my first game and I saw him on the cover. I think I choose torchic but I actually love Mudkip more. I gave him a shot on Sapphire and I like him better.

My first pokemon was Pearl on DS. Although i remember because i had no idea what pokemon was at the time i skipped all the badges then eventually returned it to game because i got fed up of all the random trainer battles. I regret doing that now :(

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
When I was about 5 my brother gave Pokemon Gold but I had already seen Mewtwo Strikes Back so I was already kinda addicted to the franchise.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
my cousin was visiting for the summer (he lives on the other side of the world) and he brought a bunch of DVDs and his Diamond version and cards. then my brother got a used Firered version for his birthday or something and i kinda took it over from him :devil: and made a new file as a girl. he never changed it. i chose Bulbasaur as my starter pokemon, so that was the first pokemon i ever had.

L

Linkachu

The anime got me into Pokemon, it was the episode when Ash's Charizard was fighting Blaine's Magmar.
My first game was Pokemon Silver, and my starter was Totodile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom