• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your First Pokemon

P

PLZFE

ironically my first pokemon merch was the same as the guy who started this thread, the original machop tcg card... I think I was about 3, then i got into the anime and later got pokemon crystal for my first game

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
My cousin had a Pokedex complete with the first 150 Pokemon. I really liked Gyarados and Vaporeon when I flipped through it. I always was intrigued by Pokemon, but I never got a game until the fourth Generation.

Mine was Pokemon Yellow and the original Pokedex still have the Pokedex. Got them both for my birthday.

I saw the first movie VHS and fell in love with it when I was 5. The Mewtwo promo card that came with the movie was my first trading card too.

Pokemon yellow was my first pokemon merch I got and of course pikachu was my first pokemon lol but I traded it with my cousin for his bulbasaur at the start of our games ( he had blue version) and every 3 days we'd battle and see how strong we got, ahhh the good ole days

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
When I was younger, all my friends got Sapphire, so I got Ruby (my first game). They all ended up getting Ruby and I ended up getting Sapphire. I got all 5 GBA games over the years and all the Sinnoh games but I haven't played a new pokemon game since Platinum. I will try out the Ruby remake when it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom