• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda_Queen

Hick Hylian
I think WW will always be my favorite; not because of the gameplay, but the memories of playing it with my cousin and grandpa. Yes, my GRANDPA got me hooked on a video game. :P We used to play with the pigs and get killed and just have fun. I still love to do that. The game that really made me love the series so much, was actually Spirit Tracks.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
LoZ should be winning.
That sh*t was hard. I love it. The whole f*cking thing was a puzzle. I can never stop playing that game.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Well I thought mostly everyone would vote OoT. It was pretty much the first of it's kind and set of a new generation of LoZ games. I didnt vote OoT though, ironically.
I voted Twilight Princess simply because it brought realism into the game. I never liked the 'cartoon' look, like Windwaker and what not.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Ocarina of Time, but I do realize that all Zeldas have both good and bad aspects. OoT seems to have the most pros and fewest cons for me and it was also the first Zelda I played. Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, and A Link to the Past get my honourable mentions.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
You forgot a few games, but It's hard to choose. It's a tie between Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. But I guess I have to choose...

I go with Ocarina of Time! This game is like what got me Interested in the Zelda series. Yeah my brother owned the very first Zelda game on the NES and yeah I played it but it was just a regular game that you play for fun to me. I was too young to understand any story in the game. But Ocarina started the Legend of Zelda and is and will always be a Timeless classic. The Hero of Time is The Hero.

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
Wind Waker. To me, it was the most unique zelda game. The sailing, the new graphics (which to me were absolutely incredible), awesome storyline, and loads of colorful characters (in terms of personality and actual color). Plus, it was the first zelda title I ever played, so nostalgia plays a factor for me.

E

edman1123

I grew up with the N64 and Majora's Mask was my most memorable game and probably the scariest game I ever played as a child.

Plus, my cartridge is gold w/holo so it's beast :D

@lex MM

The Lurker
Majora's Mask. The graphics were great. I know, I know, the story was kinda small, but who cares, it was awesome. To be honest, it was boring to fight Ganondorf all the time, so I was happy a new villain appeared.

Oh, and the transformation masks. That's one more point for MM!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Majora's Mask. The graphics were great. I know, I know, the story was kinda small, but who cares, it was awesome. To be honest, it was boring to fight Ganondorf all the time, so I was happy a new villain appeared.

Oh, and the transformation masks. That's one more point for MM!

I so agree. Ocarina of Time was pretty good too, but I like MM more for some reason. I remember I was despretly begging for it before I got it…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom