• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokemon Game

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Pokemon Red/Blue/Green

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pokemon Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Gold/Silver

• Pokemon Crystal

• Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

• Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

• Pokemon Emerald

• Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

• Pokemon Platinum

• Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

• Pokemon Black and White

• Pokemon Stadium

• Pokemon Stadium 2

• Pokemon Colosseum

• Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

• Pokemon Battle Revolution

• Other

• Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

• Pokemon X and Y

• Total voters
Though I like all the games of the main series, as well as the games for the stationary consoles, and have the greatest nostalgia for the first generation, I really have to go with Pokemon Black and White right now. Playing through it for the first time now as I'm writing this, I find myself very pleased by the fact that not only do I like most of the new Pokemon, but I also finally get some real challenge from playing the game's campaign. And this challenge doesn't only come from the higher levels of enemy trainer's Pokemon (and I love that they can finally catch up with my monster's levels), but also from an enhanced AI, that lets the trainers make use of their monster's elemental advantage by spamming the attacks that can defeat my pokemon in one or two hits.
Though I somewhat dislike that most of the new pokemon evolve at very high levels now, it's also quite satisfying if your monster finally reached level 38 and becomes that stronger version of himself, so you can finally keep up with the NPCs again.

I'd love to say that red and silver are the best games, but black is just the superior game in next to every aspect.

Seeing as how Generation I was my favorite, I'll naturally choose the upgraded remakes as my favorite games-FireRed and LeafGreen. Those were nothing short of classics and propelled the franchise to even greater heights following a spectacular Gen II and III. Unfortunately, after that point the franchise seemed to go downhill a bit. Black and White were a definite revival though.

Pokemon XD is my favorite game,the Shadow Pokemons was a really good idea,Shadow Lugia is amazing.My favorite ''main'' pkmn game is Platinum and I really enjoyed explorer of time.

Dan

Pokemon heartgold. Pokemon gold has always been my favorite that amazement you get reaching Kanto and realizing your now back at all the old locations where red and blue took place was. I voted heartgold since it's an updated version of gold (duh). Nostalgia is very powerful.

Fire red! my first game on the gameboy, and it brings back many good memories.then it would be heart gold. For some reason, I seem to really like remakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom