• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokemon Game

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Pokemon Red/Blue/Green

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pokemon Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Gold/Silver

• Pokemon Crystal

• Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

• Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

• Pokemon Emerald

• Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

• Pokemon Platinum

• Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

• Pokemon Black and White

• Pokemon Stadium

• Pokemon Stadium 2

• Pokemon Colosseum

• Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

• Pokemon Battle Revolution

• Other

• Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

• Pokemon X and Y

• Total voters
I am sorry to all the other games that I love so much... But I have to say my first one Pokemon Crystal!!!

my favorite is emerald. it was my first pokemon game, and it is playable whenever you want, even with all those new hd games

and almost forgot, 1 of the starters is mudkip, which can evolve into swampert, which is 1 of my favourite pokemon

Mine is undoubtedly Emerald. It's a game with so many features: phone, more secret den components, Rayquaza before the Poke League, both Groudon and Kyogre at Level 70, the Battle Frontier and the epic story with Groudon & Kyogre's battle!

Unfortunately, I cannot replay it as my friend who I lent it to happened to lose it! :mad: Un-fricking-believable!

If we were to go by gen/region I would say Jhoto. I've play and beat Gold, Silver,Crystal, and Souls Silver. The only reason I've voted for Soul Silver is because of the things they added to the game. Also Emerald and White are tied in second. But I'm leaning towards White because Liligant is kickass! :)

Roy

My favorite would have to be Pokemon gold because it is the first I have ever played and liked it ever sense. If I would of never found it while helping my friend moving some boxes around (And yes I did ask if I could have it, I did not steal it.) I probably would have never got into Pokemon like today.

A

AgentGoron

I chose Pokemon Emerald because it was my first game in the series and I always found myself going back to replay it.I'd say that Platinum is my second favorite with the addition to the Twisted Dimension.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Fire Red. Thats when i got my first Charizard. And it was the first one I ever played. I played he heck out of it. I didn't even get a new one untill i cheated my cousin out of soul silver :devil:

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Well it definitely has to be both hg/ss and g/s. As a kid I gave so much time and effort to that game and when the remakes came out I was too overjoyed for words. They did an outstanding job with those games and that really set the standard for what a good pokemon game should be. I originally played it on the old fat gameboy until I got a gameboy color that Christmas. Good memories with that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom