• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokemon Game

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Pokemon Red/Blue/Green

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pokemon Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Gold/Silver

• Pokemon Crystal

• Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

• Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

• Pokemon Emerald

• Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

• Pokemon Platinum

• Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

• Pokemon Black and White

• Pokemon Stadium

• Pokemon Stadium 2

• Pokemon Colosseum

• Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

• Pokemon Battle Revolution

• Other

• Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

• Pokemon X and Y

• Total voters

univpark

Heart of Steel
I like FireRed. Second would have to be Sapphire. FireRed has a great female player character and exploring Kanto just is great. Plus, it was my first game, along with Sapphire, which I still really like and am hoping for a remake of...

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I loved Gold/Silver/Crystal, so I was ecstatic when I heard about Soul Silver and Heart Gold. Even thought they are remakes they are probably my favorites. You get Johto and Kanto Pokemon and later you can find 3rd and 4th gen Pokemon plus Totodile and Cyndaquil are two of my favorite starters. The story is great because it builds directly off of the original which was nostalgic to say the least. You could fight 16 Gym Leader and there were SO many Legendaries to catch! This game just had so much to do in it and I still play it quite a bit when I get the chance.

dark majora

I like queso aka cheese
Hey everyone, I just thought I might ask this question. I hope all of you would reply and here is the question. If you want you can also put why.

So, what is your favorite Pokemon Game?

My favorite would have to be Pokemon Crystal as it was the 2nd generation which introduced many new features like day/night, pokegear, etc. Then Crystal came along and introduced animated pokemon, option to choose a girl, etc.

So, what is yours?
RUBY Cause its epic Effect its epic

Pokemon Colosseum was amazing considering that you could not only steal pokemon, but you started out with to level 20+ starters, and soon get to obtain a jhodo starter

L

Link10

Either heartgold or black black because of its story and heartfold for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom