• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokemon Game

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Pokemon Red/Blue/Green

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pokemon Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Gold/Silver

• Pokemon Crystal

• Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

• Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

• Pokemon Emerald

• Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

• Pokemon Platinum

• Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

• Pokemon Black and White

• Pokemon Stadium

• Pokemon Stadium 2

• Pokemon Colosseum

• Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

• Pokemon Battle Revolution

• Other

• Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

• Pokemon X and Y

• Total voters
Pokemon stadium with the Gameboy plug in. I had a lot of fun seeing what kind of off-colors my Pokemon were. The mini games were cool too the Ratata one was cute.

The main reasons I picked Heartgold is because it's basically an enhanced remake of my favorite pokemon game that allows me to have my all time favorite pokemon Gallade and allows me to have a lot of fun even after I beat the elite four

M

MrdrsGyrds

I voted for Pokemon Emerald, not only because it was both my first pokemon game but my first game ever, but also because the storyline and design of the pokemon was in my opinion at the peak.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Ah, Pokémon Ruby Version. :) My very first Pokémon game ever. It's still the only one I can play and not get bored off my butt. The world, the music, the people, all amazing. You can't play this game and NOT love it. Sure, maybe I'm biased, but whatever. XD

Z

Zelda1991

Hey :)

My favourite Pokemon game was Pokemon Silver :) At the moment I do not play Pokemon because I do not have so much time :(
Normally I play it in my bedroom before going to sleep but last week the roof of the house I live in got broken and water came into my bedroom.
So my Nintendo DS is broken now :( Now there is an ''Bausanierung'' (sorry, I do not know the english word) which repairs the roof.
Now I have to wait until I buy a new Nintendo DS to play Pokemon again :(

Many greats :)

I'm going to go with Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness because it was the first one that I played. I loved the graphics in it and felt like I was actually in a Pokemon battle. The characters were another thing that I loved about the game (Miror B. was hilarious).

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I started with White and played backwards. After going from White to Ruby, I'd have to say that I enjoyed Platinum the most.

HBC

HyrulianBlackcat
I have a few favorite games. Emerald will always have a special place because it was my first game. SoulSilver is my favorite trainer one, probably because I have my Pokemon following me and giving me flowers when I talk to him. :D I also love Mystery Dungeon Sky, because it has a great plot, and further story after you've beaten the game. I love games that give you a reason to continue playing after you beat them. :)

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Its either the Blue or the TCG cause both was a big part of my childhood and too this day ill go back and play them on a Gameboy with a worm light just to relive the times :D Is that alittle weird?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Black 2. I made that decision partway through the game, and it's still true.

You can get Lucario on your team in B2 and W2! But that's not the only reason. They just made it so that whenever an important character shows up I get excited. Also the return of N is pretty sweet too.

Z

Zelda1991

My favourite Pokemon is also Gold :) While I played this game I became really fascinated by Pokemon :)
In this time I asked my mother to buy pokemon cards, a table with a pickachu on it, stickers, comics and even
an ''Schmutzfangmatte'' with a pickachu on it. Sorry I do not know the english word but its something you lay in front
of your welcome door where you leave the dirt of your shoes :) I just bought last month a new Schmutzfangmatten unter certeo.de :)
The one with pikachu on it will be a present for a friend who always wanted to has this one :D

Next month I want to play Pokemon black :) I hope it will be good :)

Nice greats :)

I myself voted for Emerald because it was the first I had played. Granted I haven't played any of the DS games yet I've played at least 1 game from the first 3 gens. Emerald just brings back so many memories for me and I've spent the most time on it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom