• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Enemies

• Thread starter God Of Lightning
  • Start date

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
The games that I like these enemies the most.

1) Manhandla - LoZ
2) Wallmaster - OoT
3) Garo - MM
4) Redead - OoT
5) Iron Knuckle - AoL

Nicole

luke is my wife
Favorite All-Time Zelda Enemy!!!!

As we all know, the Zelda series is an action-packed adventure from the very beginning. Most of the action? The awesome sword fighting sequences, with the addition of various other weapons and BOMBS!!!! Back on topic, What is your all-time favorite Zelda fiend you've faced and why??? Some of my personal favs are the Darknuts from TP and the Moblins from WW. I enjoyed these because to beat them you would need skilled fighting techniques. What are yours?

Diablo

King of Redeads
Redeads and Stalfos. They are are some of the most scariest enemies to face and that's why I love fighting them.

Kybyrian

I absolutely love the Stalfos, there are extremely fun to fight. I recently played through Ocarina of Time again and loved coming across Stalfos. They're one of those enemies where you kind of have to fight a bit more strategically, you know? Use your shield a little and then jump attack, whatever. The Darknuts are also pretty good, especially in TWW in my opinion.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I love the Chu-chus from Wind Waker.
They're just so squishy and silly looking, they're adorable and make me giggle at their funny little noises and faces! X>

And White Wolfos! Especially in Spirit Tracks and TP. I have a odd love for things from the artic.
Plus the ST Wolfos are just so cuuuute!

(Is it sad I picked those enemies because of their cuteness factor? D= )

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Ooh. This is a hard one.

Probably the Shadow Beasts from Twilight Princess. I like fighting them and the music that plays when you fight them is awesome. And they can come back to life if you defeat all but one.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Anyone here also enjoy battling Chilfos from TP? I thought they were fun to blast apart...! ;)

Dagoth Ur

Do a barrel roll
man i used to love letting a bunch of pols voice clump up together and then slicing through them all with one single arrow in LoZ. They are a pain in the *** to kill with the sword so it was a gratifying feeling to take them all out like that.

Oh and Stalfos from Oot were very very fun to fight. Felt like you were really in a duel and you had to think. It also helps that those guys were a legitimate threat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom