• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Enemies

• Thread starter God Of Lightning
  • Start date
P

Plasma

THE CUCCOS! Gaddamnit they were fun!
The only way I remember that you can kill a Cucco is with the magic rod in LA.

Also, the knights (whose names I can't remember) in TWW and TP were really fun! And the Iron Knuckles in AoL too.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MiniMeMilo

My favourite enemy would probably be the Chuchus from TP. I love how you can kill them to get different potions; red, green, blue, and yellow. I also loved how if two of them combined it would form a purple Chuchu which gave you a special surprise. ;) And according to http://www.ZeldaWiki.org/ there is also a special Chuchu, but I have yet to com across one.

My favorite has to be the Darknuts from WW. They were so fun to kill, especially with the targeting system, it relieved so much stress. :clap:

Hmm, my favorite enemy's would have to be Darknuts, from any game. They are kind of a challenge, which I like, and it's like a big sword to sword battle when you're up against 3 or 4 of them, such as in TP (the cave of ordeals) and WW (the savage labyrinth.)

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
The Darknuts of TP were the most challenging sword enemies in the Zelda series(in my opinion), so fighting them was incredibly fun.

My favorite boss, however, has always been the King Dodongo of Ocarina of Time. I don't know why, but he's always been fun to play against.

G

Glided Sword

Darknuts from Wind Waker since they were a challenge but when faced against several of them, forget it.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Like most of the people here, Iron Knuckles and Darknuts are my favorite enemies. Very fun to kill.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
Darknuts are really, really fun to fight in groups. After getting the master sword in WW, try to get all the moblins and darknuts to follow you around the castle and fight them all at once.

It's incredibly funny to watch them hurt themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom