• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your *facepalm* Moments

NinjaLlama

wait, what?
probably when I was in primary 5, I was walking home with my brother and sister, and I ran ahead, nothing wrong with that, right? Wrong. A bee flew down my shirt. and I had to take my shirt off in public. not a face palm yet? the thing is, it took me a while there was a bee until I heard a buzzing. I looked round, nothing. then I felt something move from my ribs to my stomach.since then I have been scared of bees.

There was another moment where me and my sister went to Wal-Mart. We came out of the car, and she asked me a serious question. (Now, my sister is a fasion addict. She was wearing tights with a tanktop dress whatchumacallit) She asked me, "does my butt look big in these tights?" See, my sister, she has a bigger *** than me, so she is bigger than me, and she was wearing tight tights that were very tight on her. I stared at her, and I just ignored the question, trying to shun down my laughter from her askign me that question.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Here's another:

I have a friend who's kinda immature. He literally behaves like a kid. This moments are extra face-palm worthy because they happen on a regular basis.

See, I sometimes don't go to school, be it because of sickness, some appointment, etc. And EVERY friggin' time I am told the next day that he called to my house several times asking where I was. One time it was worse, because he said it on the intercom! The same thing on which school announcements are made! He said I was missing (or so I was told) through that thing and the next day I almost wanted to kill him. I tell him every time not to do it, and he keeps doing it!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
On m first time through the Water Temple, I had collected a key and went through a door. A waterfall room. Cool! Or, so I thought. I made my way up the room (it took me a while), and then realized something: I NEEDED ANOTHER FREAKING KEY to go through the door at the end of the room. :facepalm: On my second run through the Temple, I ran through the entire thing in less than an hour. Well, almost. I did everything needed to get to the boss room, went through the tedious room that lead to the boss door (which took forever), and got to the boss door. There was one problem. I FORGOT THE BOSS KEY!! I had to scour the rest of the entire FREAKING temple, looking for that FREAKING boss key! :facepalm: I also did exactly the same thing on the Shadow Temple. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I was trying to remember my password for the Bomber's hideout earlier today and I was thinking "I'm pretty sure it starts with a six..." :facepalm:

I knew you can look it up in the Bomber's notebook the whole time but I wanted to make it harder than nessesary, for some reason.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I remember one time, me and zeldahuman were playing N.M.H. 2, and all we were doing was going through the sidejobs (all remakes of old retro games). When we made it to the "Tile in Style" minigame I said it was really hard... it took him about 10 seconds...

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
:lol: i remember that...

I remember this other time Ruby Link was over and we were playing Mortal Kombat Trilogy on the N64. I was playing the single-player mode playing as Scorpion. I hadn't played for a while, so i was trying to remember the controls. I then remembered how to do his Spear attack. So, i spammed that and worked my way to the very top. I was facing Shao Kahn, i went to do the Spear attack, and Shao jumped over it and killed me. I was so P'O-ed... adn Ruby Link's just sitting there laughing his @$$ off...

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
When my friend was in Ganon's Castle in Ocarina of Time 3D a few days ago, he got attacked by some Fire Keese. As expected, he was kinda mad. He said: "Stop killing me, stupid birds!". A small mix-up in words. It happens to all of us. Now this is the real facepalm: Seeing how I have to correct everyone, being the person I am, I HAD to correct him, and I said: "They're fish!".
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

M

Majoras ocarina

when i was playing super mario bros. to impress some friends, i was awesome at but i was speeding i ran into the first enemy

majora.jpg

Mine was i had a dream where i erased my Ocarina data and everything gone!i woke and said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I rushed to start it again and it was still there and facepalmed and fell asleep on the the floor who else has had this kind of experience

Ice Sage

these are words
I went all around the house either looking for my DS or my GB and eventually I realized I was holding it the entire time.

Similar to Ice Sage's post above me...I had a piece of paper with some important information written on it. I couldn't find it, and spent twenty minutes tearing up my apartment looking for it, on the verge of tears. I threw myself onto my bed in frustration and then realized...it was sticking out of my pocket. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom