• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your *facepalm* Moments

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Obviously, you did not see the link.
(haha, Link. Although, no pun intended)

Actually, he's been posting all up in that link. Okay....that sounded weird. And isn't that the oldest LoZ pun in the book? :P

freakinawesome18.jpg

I hope none of you guy's take any offense to this, but this is just how me and my boyfriend make fun of each other. It's funny, but it is really racial (Because he's Mexican and I'm German)

A couple day's ago when I was talking to him on the phone. We were just discussing of how I think he should bleach his hair and go blonde, he goes of saying no Mexican would ever do that. I go off ranting saying you have a wig that IS blonde and it LOOKS good on him. He goes off going saying, nah I only use that for my pictures. I go off saying, really? And how many of THOSE pictures to you even have??? He told me he posted a video of him just using his pictures. I was just blank. I said to him, no way. No you don't. He goes off saying yeah, its on youtube. Believe me, its adorable!
So, my curiousity came to me and I went online and checked youtube and see if there was this "video".
Oh my goodness, there was. I called him again and started laughing at him, I said, WHY would you do that??? He goes off saying because I'm sexy and I just have to do that. I called him a stupid Mexican and hung up.
Don't believe me? Heres the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxKof19hv9k

My biggest facepalm moment was in Ocarina of Time.

It was in the Forest Temple, and I just beat one of the poes. (I believe it was the Blue Poe)
Anyway, after I defeated the poe, I got so lost in the dungeon. I had no idea where to go and I got so frustrated that I decided to use a walkthrough.

After I looked at the walkthrough, my facepalm moment occured.
Facepalm moment.jpg
You see that door, I thought I just came through that door so I went the opposite direction not realizing that was the way to go. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I forget which game it was, but when i was playing Zelda I thought I was doing great. I got through the dungeon and made it to the boss door. then I realized I didn't have the Big Key. *FACEPALM*

Owner828

I'm not the muffin man!
I was talking to a new, really annoying kid at my school who was always gloating how smart he was. One of my friends and I came up to him and told him about how a new continent was discovered and that it was covered in mash potatoes so they called it Mash Potato Land. He was wearing a polo so I told him here that you had to have your collars up. He believed everything I said for two days. After that he still believed me when I told him that New York was being renamed to York Bar.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Here comes a good one:

I was on an exam that involved geography. I asked the teacher about a part that asked me to put several landmarks on their respective continents. The question was worded in a very weird and hard to understand way. I asked the teacher if he could explain it to me, and he said:

"You know what a continent is, don't you?"

I'm not kidding. He ACTUALLY said that, and everybody heard!

It probably was because I've made a reputation out of studying at the last minute. But that tears it!

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
On a daily basis the utter lack of intelligence in my environment causes me to facepalm all the time. Seriously, common sense is clinging on for dear life where I live!

I've got the same problem here! I'm the smartest person in my immediate family!11 :facepalm:

really well then im dumb *facepalm*

I thought it Ment f*** the what

Same here. XD

As for my facepalm moments, most of the time it's because my brother did something stupid. *eye roll*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom