• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your *facepalm* Moments

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
-During Football e.e-
Pretty much everyone left my friends team. Only I and someone else was left. Then, when we started to win, his best friend rejoined, and when we were taking the register back, he said he was glad that he best friend stayed on his team.

-Facepalm-

Oh, and when we had to work as a group to build a kite. We were focused on the lengths, build, etc, but the Year 3 and Y4 Kid went off and drew a random alien on the paper. Then, the Y3 kid was upset and started crying because he couldn't help (And he could, just not do something random without asking. We said he could help us measure the string, and he just went back to class.

-FACEPALM-

That's not even a 1/9999999999999999 of it. I just have to live in life with some immature, irresponsible idiotic children -.-

Big Octo

=^)
So my friend has OoT, and he never beat it so one day I asked if he wanted to see me kill Ganon, and he said sure. So I did the whole thing all the way until the second half of the Beast stage. And guess what? He killed me!!! I was like, "What the!? He never killed me before!" my friend was like, "He killed you? Wow." Epic :facepalm:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Okay, this wasn't really a "facepalm" sort of moment, so much as a "this is ridiculously stupid" type thing. But anyways, I'll proceed with the story.
A few weeks ago, after I bought Chevelle's CD "Vena Sera", I had given it a few listens. I loved the album, at the very least. So one day, I was about to take a shower, and I decided "You know, why not listen to it while I'm in the shower?" So, I did. When I got out of the shower and clothed myself and whatnot, I went into my room, taking the CD with me. I then put it into the CD player in my room. I didn't listen to it, but it gave me a place to put it. I'm still not entirely sure why I didn't put it into the case... :P But anyways, later on that week, I went to get it from the CD player, and it wasn't there. I was slightly confused, so I proceeded to check the CD player in the bathroom. Wasn't there either. Checked the case, wasn't there either. I basically looked around the whole house, and it wasn't anywhere. I was pretty downed by this (since I spent $13 on the thing), so I sat in my room and basically did nothing. I kinda looked around to see if there were any places it could be, but I didn't see much. Except for my PS2.
Okay, this is where things start getting stupid. I checked my old fat model PS2 that hardly works and hasn't been touched in months. Surely enough, it wasn't there. I just sort-of went on with life, dealing with the fact that I had just thrown $13 in the toilet. Then, one Friday when school was almost out, I got a text message from my mom saying that she found the CD. She claimed it was... of ALL PLACES to be... it was in that freaking PS2!!

:facepalm: >.< :facepalm: >.<

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I was playing Mario Kart Double Dash today for the first time in years on 100cc Star Cup. I was going for 40 points, came in first for the first 3 levels, and on DK Mountain I was on my third lap going across the bridge to the finish line when I got hit by a lightning bolt and fell of the bridge. I still came in first, but I was so close to getting a perfect score.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Let's see. Today I walked out of Target with my brother heading straight to my car... or what I thought was my car. I got to the driver's side and pulled at the handle. It would not budge. Whaaaaaaaaat? Yeah, um, not my car. Embarassing to say the least, and a family looked at me as if I was trying to steal it. When I got to my car, after I got in the first thing that happened; hand covering face. Total face-palm moment.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
Once I made a very intricate and long post. After writing it without posting it I assumed it was posted and turned my computer off...:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom