• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego

Donger King of leis
Exactly that.
I wanted to make a huge contradiction to see how many would jump, and how many of'em were on my scum spectrum. I dissmissed yors as noise, since I have a huge town read on you, but Cody and especially Frozen were my main scumreads and I am so glad they actually went for it.

Oh, Sadia was just me confusing brown with red. Screen issues, I guess.
The thing is, true, I lied and is policy to lynch a liar. I wont mind, really.
But... those two, my main scum reads from day 1 (leaving aside Musicfan who's just... well, whatever the hell he is) are pushing hard for a lynch on a role that's easy to counterclaim/disprove at any moment.
Is just as simple as to wait till tomorrow and the supposed "real Shulk" could easily destroy me. Of course, as I proved with my night action... I can easily mess up stuff, and I'm powerful as crap. So is in the Mafia's biggest interest to off me asap :)

Eoghan

Kasutony
What do you mean "real Shulk"? Also congrats on the WIFOM game you've set up.

So today's events seem to be heavily based on the GM post, since Diego's spinning it every time it suits him. What I think is important for us to know is who exactly is the leader? The GM mentions Colony 6, but apparently Shulk is from Colony 9? The Xenoblade wiki isn't proving to be much help, so perhaps someone who actually knows the series could expedite this. The leader was a target, as well as a Colony 6 survivor (which, as we're assuming now, is musicfan). They're no longer safe as they've been revealed to the malignant teams. Correct?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I hope the vig shoots you deigo. You are just creating unnecessary confusion.

Also a contradiction

You say universal back up can not be in the game because it is over powered. Yet here you are claiming abilities that are more over powered then a universal back up.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Once again, just like yesterday, Diego has jumped in declaring that he has sprung some kind of trap, while not actually making any sense or springing any kind of coherent trap. Yes, I pointed out that he's clearly lying and according to the night post his claim doesn't make any sense. Why? Because it's my responsibility to as a player because he is lying.

Here's what I suspect actually happened. Diego noticed that the GM seemed to be Shulk in his night post, assumed that Shulk was a free grab for a claim, and then made a claim with several mistakes in it (happens when you're lying and don't know what you're talking about). Then upon being caught he's trying to turn it around on anyone who opposes him.

Vote: Diego

I think today's lynch should be clear to everyone now. Diego messed up a claim, several people called him out on it, and now he's jumped out and called people Mafia because they pointed out his lies. If we're not going to lynch based on a player getting caught out on a lie, what are we going to lynch on? Diego's behaviour is anti town.

Diego

Donger King of leis
No I hate your unessery anti town play style.
LOL

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Summary of Diego's actions:

Spent all of Day 1 trying to force through a lynch on someone who had softclaimed doctor.

Caught lying about his role day 2, then gives up and says he's ready to be lynched.

This is hitting every scum checkbox.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
When you take away his loudness and activity those are the actual actions he's been hiding by trying to dominate the conversation so people wouldn't turn on him.

Diego

Donger King of leis
Yep.

Lied again, I'm actually a Mafia Serial Killer.
I can select a target and make them say whatever I want, that's why Musicfan has been so derpy lately :crisis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom