• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Tough choice, but fire. Pyrokinesis FTW.

Would you rather watch all the scariest movies and be home alone in a week long solar eclipse or watch all the medical mistake movies (like COMA) and then have a week's worth of surgeries?

Kirino

Tatakae
Scariest movies.

WYR Go to jail for your whole life, or suffer extreme torture for three months?

As much as I wanna be a Zora, I'd have to say Flight.

WYR Be on the Real World Hyrule with Ganondorf, Zant, Vaati, Koume, Kotake, and Agaheim or live with Navi, Midna, Fi, and Epona in your house for a year.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I would rather be a knight in Skyloft. I hated herding those goats, being a knight with a sword and guarding the land is much more my bag of rupees.

WTR live in the Gerudo desert or in Zoras domain?

Skunk

Floof
Kina

Would you rather jump off a two foot cliff onto a pile of ants or clib an up escalator shouting,"I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!" to passersby?

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Honestly, the kid that poops. Let em loose in the back yard and they can poo all over the yard. Barney makes me want to take a power drill to my temples.

WYR have to eat McDs every day for the rest of your life or never have any sort of fast food ever again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom