• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
...what kind of lost are we talking here? Because I've read a story recently of a girl who stumbled drunk and lost in the catacombs below a city (I can't remember which city it was). ...she died in there. It took them weeks to find the body. T_T If it's that kind of lost, I'll take the stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Would you rather be able to do something amazing that no one knows about, or be praised and noticed for something mundane?

Moonstone

Clean toilets for how long? If it's only a day- I'll do toilets. I won't risk any more time in there than that.

Would you rather work at a boring job that pays a lot, or have a fun job that only barely covers living expenses?

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Work at boring job and get rich!

WYR be rich or would you rather be the most generous person on Earth and win tons of awards?

Moonstone

Be generous. Others will likely be generous back, so I'd get the best of both worlds. =p

Would you rather only drink sodas for the rest of your life (any variety), or drink only water?

Moonstone

Haha, best looking person. I do like taking care of myself.

Would you rather be ugly and shunned but have a super power, or be attractive and loved but otherwise normal?

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
A talking dog. I don't do chores.

WYR the hero of the horizen like Link or the price or princess and marry the hero?

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Honestly I can't decide?!:hmm::huh::thinking:

WYR be the owner of Zelda Dungeon or have a traveling device that allows you to teleport through time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom