• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favourite Companion?

Who is your favourite companion?

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

• King of Red Lions

• Ezlo

• Midna

• Ciela

• Fi

• Total voters

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I say Fi. Midna was an excellent partner and well developed. She had a good part to play in the story and didn't always agree with Link which made it even more believable. However, Fi is far more useful in terms of enemy analysis. You also grow attatched to her strange percentages and statistics. Makes things...interesting.

D

Del

The King of Red Lions was like a father to me (no joke man). Midna was freaking awesome, I mean, everything about her was perfect, and I had to decide, but the King of Red Lions was just, I don't know. He was different. And the fact that he was a talking boat AND the kind of Hyrule kind of made me happy. And he sacrifices himself at the end of the game so that you and Tetra can have a future. That was beyond sweet. I mean, Midna shatters the mirror to keep Link safe, but the King of Red Lions actually DROWNS for you.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
King of Red Lions, from the list. He never bothered me, and I liked the turn out midway through the game. Also, talking boats are cool :D
But I like Zelda from Spirit Tracks the best overall, because she's just... SO ADORABLE! And her phantom mode is freaking CUTE. Like, who else can make a PHANTOM cute, like princess Zelda? And she was also vital for helping you through the Spirit Temple, and without that, you can't even beat the game, so hats off to her!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I loved Navi.^^ She was the companion in the first Zelda game I (beat), so she'll always be special to me.^^ Midna was pretty good, but she was really annoying. And the other companions were pretty annoying too. Sure Navi was annoying as well, but I was really sad when
Navi left in MM.
Navi will always hold a special place in my heart.^^

Z

zeldafanfan

Midna, you really feel a connection with her, she doesn´t feel lika a companion, she feels like another protagonist... oh wait she is... AWESOME!!!
but seriously she is awesome, then navi (i like her) and then the king of red lions

i chose Ezlo, because he is so cool and pecky if you know what I mean. I knew most of the people would choose Midna, but I think much of her personality is inspired by Ezlo or some other.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I liked Fi a lot. Sure she was annoying and painstakingly obvious, but I loved how she spoke like a computer and gave you statistics and percentages. I loved her mathematical ways because link needed a guide who was intelligent and had no emotions. I also like Midna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom