• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favourite Companion?

Who is your favourite companion?

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

• King of Red Lions

• Ezlo

• Midna

• Ciela

• Fi

• Total voters
I always liked Navi (never was annoyed), Tatl was rude, and the King of Red Lions and Ciela were too straightforward, boring, and not too memorable. Fi seemed like she was made emotionless to prevent the player from getting too attached to a character, while Ezlo was grumpy, yet awesome. However, I liked Midna. She had a good backstory and attitude throughout the entire game.

Midna and the King of Red Lions are my favorite. They actually have a character and a personality unless other companions. :P

I haven't played everything, but Midna is definitely my favorite companion at the moment. Ezlo may be a close second... but I definitely stick with Midna :)

I have to go with Ezlo. He might be an old man but he is incredibly vital to the story and he doesn't annoy the crap out of you constantly. He also had quite the personality.

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
FI gives me soo much more info than others, like playtime and battle analysis. SO HELPFUL

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Midna, I think for obvious reasons. Midna is one of theonly companions that is witty, snappy, bearable (annoyance wise), and actually has character development, and a backstory

And for those who say she has no personality?

BAH!

I remember when you fight Ganondorf the first time and he keeps Navi from being able to assist you. After he transforms though Navi says this:

"There's no way he's going to hold
me back again!
This time, we fight together!"

That's friendship folks! I got a little teary eyed when I read that. Navi was my friend, I was sad to see her fly off at the end. And I know that special and important friend Link needed to find was Navi. After walking away from Termina at the end of MM, I always wondered, did he ever find her? I hope so.

Haha, yes!! I hadn't thought about that part... When she said that, I thought it was so sweet. :') ....even IF she still didn't know Ganon's weak point, but hey, she can't know everything! ;D I had already posted why I prefer Navi in the Navi vs Tatl thread, but my opinion still stands... Navi > all!

She was POLITE, unlike Tatl! Sure, Tatl had more of a personality, but Navi will always have a special place in my heart... She doesn't nag like Fi and isn't bossy like Tatl or the King of Red Lions, and doesn't treat you like a slave like Midna. Tatl also DID boss you around for the beginning of the game and only went with Link because it was convenient for her. Although Navi was just doing her duty like the Deku Tree told her to, she must have left a deep impression on Link since he went off to look for her even after she left!! Now that's a true companion... :')

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
All the companions are interesting in some way, but Midna has a very mysteries background, making her really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom