• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favourite Companion?

Who is your favourite companion?

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

• King of Red Lions

• Ezlo

• Midna

• Ciela

• Fi

• Total voters
For me it would be midna because she loves to irritate you and other in a comical sense, but also because of the face that she's been the most supportive in giving hints and moving all around Hyrule. It was pretty beast when we rode the shadow kargaroc at lake hylia.

Midna and Fi are the best companions in my opinion. They were with you and always helped you throughout your entire quest and their designs were cool. If I had to pick one, I would have to go with Fi. Although she talks a lot, her main theme is one of my favorite Zelda songs and the last scene was very emotionally. Sure the scene was similar to Midna, but I think the art style of SS made it more emotionally, which made me like Fi even more. Also Fi was very useful. She gave you dowsing abilities and having Fi be the "spirit" of the sword is very interesting.

i voted Midna, her laugh was terrifying when playing the game at night, and i feel that she really added to the darkness to the game, although it was not as dark as majoras mask it was still trying.

For me it's a tie between Midna and Navi.

Midna is so sarcastic and has a lot of personality and her backstory of the twilight realm was very realistic to her motives of selfishness in the beginning. and by the end she actually came to care for Link and Zelda. :p

but Navi was such an endearing little companion. I loved in the end scene fighting she said "this time we'll fight together!" :') thanks navi.

Fi is my favorite. she is just so cool looking and that auto-tune-ish voice, really cool. pluss she is really funny, when she dosn't get stuff, because of her not having any feelings. (with all the calculations and stuff :D )

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Navi all the way! I didn't think of her as annoying, but rather really helpful. I'd really like to see the enemy description feature back into the games, as well as MAGIC POWER!!!!

I like the King of Red Lions, personally. He was funny, and with you throughout the whole adventure, whereas some companions were only there for a bit, or had to leave. Also he was in my favorite game of all time, so I'm kind of biased. I also like Ezlo. He was funny, and shrinking down to size was a lot of fun. Midna was cool, too.

Personaly i love all the sidekicks except for Fi. The King of red lions was great because he actually told you what you needed to do to go through your journy and he turned into the King of Hyrule :D

Definitely Midna. She was funny, helpful and her personality developed. I liked how she was part of the story and not just there.
And I was totally suprised how she made no noise that annoyed me ;)

The King of the Red Lions was the most awesome companion because he was so vital to the plot line and the game as a whole. Plus he wasn't annoying and was always helpful when you didn't know what to do next

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom