• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which version of OoT do you own?

Which Version?

• Original N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Quest

• Collector's Edition

• Virtual Console

• Other (Maybe I forgot)

• Total voters
N

Nemesis

I own the collector's edition, but have never played the master quest on it :D

Claire

The Geekette
I personally do not own any version of Ocarina of Time, since Alder owns practically everything - but currently in my possession I have the Collector's Edition.

Kybyrian

I have the original and Master Quest. Master Quest came free with my Nintendo Gamecube whenever I purchased it.

I own the original N64 version, as well as the GC version which includes Master's Quest.

I don't own it on the Virtual Console, nor do I own Master's Quest on it's own.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I said other. I have it on the collecters edition for Gamecube. I didn't know if that would be in the Nintendo64 choice or not, so I just said other.

Z

ZeroJinKui

i have the original n64 cartridge, but with my old controllers and stuff are kinda... stiff and tough, so i got it on the virtual console so i can play it again.

im hoping they release majora's mask on the VC soon... miss that game.

Well, I used to own the original gray cartridge for the N64, but I sold that along with my Nintendo 64 and all of the other games. The cartridge was in good condition, although it had a large scratch on the sticker. I never got any instructions though.

I have the original gold N64 cartridge, which is second hand and pretty beat up, but has been working for years. I also have the GC version, but I don't play that one.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I have the Collector's Edition, since that's the first console game I ever owned, and consequently the first Zelda game I ever owned as well - though the first Zelda game I beat was actually Four Swords with my brother. (The one who was killed by snot, if you remember that at all. XP) Come to think of it, FS might be the very first video game I ever beat.:hmm: Unless you count the Harry Potter PC games, which I might have beaten first.

Kazumi

chagy
Me has gots the VC version, its all pointy and splodey! Yup, I have the VC version, quite convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom