• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which version of OoT do you own?

Which Version?

• Original N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Quest

• Collector's Edition

• Virtual Console

• Other (Maybe I forgot)

• Total voters

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I own the original gray, the original gold, the Gamecube one along with Master Quest, and a few roms.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
It is a bit sad that you cannot vote for more than one alternative in those polls. However I own the master quest and the collectors edition. I never owned the N64.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I own the original grey one with the munk chanting and the red blood ^^

Its old and sometimes it wont turn on when I put it in my N64. I have to blow on it.. and the N64 and sometimes I have to put it in the slot a few times before it finally reads ><

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well considering I"ve only played collectors addition Its hard to say but I still don't think I'd like it on VC or N64 but I might get a Wii or a N64 someday It just seems like I'd hate it on Wii and N64 cause I'm really only used to the camecube controllers and it would take way to long to memorize the others

well considering I"ve only played collectors addition Its hard to say but I still don't think I'd like it on VC or N64 but I might get a Wii or a N64 someday It just seems like I'd hate it on Wii and N64 cause I'm really only used to the camecube controllers and it would take way to long to memorize the others

You can play the wii with the gamecube controller you know

A

Arctic Fire

I'm not sure about my N64 version, I can't remember.
I have the Original/Master Quest Gamecube disc.
I will probably buy the one from the virtual console on my Wii.

EDIT: Oh yea, I have a ROM of it too.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I used to have the N64 version, but I gave it away to my cousin (I still regret it). That's why I downloaded it on virtual console.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
I got the N64 cart CIB :D. I love the box art on it its awsome.I have the collectors edition disk and another loose OoT cart (both are grey)

Last edited:
I have: OoT on the N64. Version 1.0 and... some other version not 1.0. Master quest. Collectors edition. VC version. And a ROM version for my computer.
(That might be every single version...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom