• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Fantastical Character Do You Hate Most?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Ohh people who are all i cant be here but go there any way, the book im reading this guy Daniel sends his gf Luce to this school to keep her safe and says i cant be here cuz hes fighting bad guys to protect her but he keeps returning to say stay here and i cant be here.. and gives her no info as to why...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Asmodeus from supernatural because the guy didn't bring in anything special. I think the writers wanted a new Crowley after the actor left but didn't develop his character. So we got a very dull boring KFC character instead

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Lauren from Boy Meets World.

I hated the whole plot with Cory cheating on Topanga out of nowhere. It felt like it undermined the rest of the show. I get that it's something that can actually happen, but the whole show is about how Cory and Topanga are soulmates and work through things. Lauren was only added as a character for Cory to cheat and that was all. She's not on the show before or after that storyline.

Someone else already mentioned Umbridge but I agree. The 5th book is easily my least favorite, partially because of her, partially because I didn't really care about Dumbledore's Army and a whole lotta nothing happened.

Dick Roman was the worst villain in Supernatural. That whole season was probably their worst. The whole turkducken slammer food idea was so weird. And Dick killed one of the best characters.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Dick Roman was the worst villain in Supernatural. That whole season was probably their worst. The whole turkducken slammer food idea was so weird. And Dick killed one of the best characters.
Geesh I forgot about him!! See, he left so little impression behind I already forgot him. 100% agreed. That whole season sucked and especially killing off one of the coolest characters ever!!

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
This image right here, shows the most diabolical, cruel and twisted fictional character ever made.

08fa666b-ec62-4b4a-a2f3-1e1b3454a6ce_screenshot.jpg
I dislike him mainly because he's was cruel to Spongebob for a small mistake. I made it more dramatic for comedic reasons.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Virtually anyone who is super slimy in character (Umbridge) or is just a huge turd in general. I mean, it's impossible for me to hate someone like Loki, but someone like, say, Jackson Storm from Cars 3 really gets my goat.

Fig

The Altruist
Eren Jaeger, from Attack on Titan. The fastest I've ever gone from starting to like a character to absolutely hating them.
I would say in terms of story progression and stuff, having the protag turn into a villain is rare and honestly unique in media in general. You're in for a ride...
697182439746961578.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom