• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Fantastical Character Do You Hate Most?

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
You know that character from that one book, or movie, or show, or game, or whatever it is, that you just really hate? For me it's Grima Wormtongue from LotR. (I'm watching Lord of the Rings at the moment, so this came into mind.)

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
This is going to sting but I despise Shrek, he's annoying and not subtle if anything his personality is shallow and his place in the history animated fantasy is debatable. Secondly the amount of bad memes he's spawned make me further believe he's been overexposed and that any future effort in bringing him back in a relatively short timespan since his first and previous debuts are fruitless at best. To Paraphrase: "I get it, it is difficult being you, but you do not need four damn movies that get gradually more asinine to explain all this."

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
You know that character from that one book, or movie, or show, or game, or whatever it is, that you just really hate? For me it's Grima Wormtongue from LotR. (I'm watching Lord of the Rings at the moment, so this came into mind.)
Poor Grima... Such a sad character... Despicable, yes, but sad...

I honestly can't think of any character of off the top of my head right now... There are characters that you are meant to hate, which you love to hate, and then there's just characters you hate because they're poorly written characters. I'll have to think about it and see if I can come up with one...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Joffrey from Game of Thrones. He was a horrible brat who I absolutely despised. It's just so sickening to see a weak little bully like that on the throne when he is the least deserving person to have a leaders position. He hurt decent and likeable people for enjoyment and I hated how cowardly unintelligent and smug he was and it pleased me greatly when he was assassinated.

Some people disliked Ramsay more but I thought he at least had the redeeming qualities of intelligence and cunning and looked like he could fight. Joffrey had no desirable traits at all.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Tough one. Grima is despicable for sure.

Ghirahim for sure although I liked him in HW.
Bela, Asmodeus, the two ladies of the british men of letters in Supernatural. I disliked Ketch as well but he redeemed himself and became a much likeable ally in later seasons

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
ahahahahahaha!
Oh, I so dearly wanted to punish you for making a remark like this... but unfortunately, I'm busy doing McGuffin work that will ultimately end in my own demise!

...See what I did there?
Ah, I could beat them with an inch of their life, for you... but I'll have something else do it, the princess is worth more than this one.

(I know, mine sucked :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom