• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
My two favorite games were Wind Waker and Skyward Sword. Many games are clearly much better than wind waker, however that was the first Zelda game i ever played, and i have a connection to it. I feel the story line, and how everyting ties togethor was very nice and interesting. I loved the dungeons, and some of the bosses were the best in the franchise. Skyward Sword is such a fun game, it really is. I couldn't put the controller down when i first started playing it. I love the fact that it has a little bit of a love story going on, and parts of the game can definately rack up some emotions. The controls were very nice, and i enjoyed all the side quests. Skyward Sword, in my personal opinion, is the best in the franchise.

L

LinksDestiny

For me, it's a tie between Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time. Skyward Sword was such a great game, but so was Ocarina of Time. I guess for this...I'd have to say that OoT still takes first place in my heart as my favorite game.

ZeldaTheories

Zelda Theories
I always loved Zelda because of The minish Cap on Game boy, but when Majoras Mask went out in stores (WiiWare) I freaked out!

Night Owl

~Momentai
My top 3 are:
Link's Awakening (My first zelda game. I never could figure out why we don't throw pots to open doors in more games :P)
The Wind Waker [The game I had the most fun playing. (blasting beedle's boat is fun :P)]
Skyward Sword (The latest masterpiece, I love flying my loftwing and making Link go splat :P)

Runners up:
The Minish Cap
Majora's Mask
Oracle Games
Four Swords Adventure.
Ocarina of Time.
A Link to the Past

I base games off of how much fun I have when playing it.
Zelda games are the few I always pick up again time after time.

*ashamed that I haven't posted here yett***

My favourite Zelda game is Minish Cap. It is probably one of the BEST handheld Zelda game in the series. I love the characters, storyline, and it isn't too long, or very short, (which is good for a Zelda game). I personally think everyone has to play this game, atleast once.

I picked Ocarina, Wind Waker, and Skyward Sword... SS seems like Ocarina and WW mixed into one to me... I love it.

G

gimnastic

I liked Ocarina very much, but my first Zelda game was Wind Waker, and in my head it's above OoT, which I played about 2004-05. Actually, I voted TAOL because it was a challenging game I loved it when I tested my skills with it

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Well I guess I will have to vote for Skyward Sword and Majora's Mask here, because as of right now I can't really decide. New games usually create bias (for me at least) because, well it is a new experience, so it may take a year or two to decide which is my favorite. Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword both have a lot of side quests, but Majora's Mask has deeper side stories and more NPC development, however Skyward Sword's main and secondary characters were done very well, the main examples being Groose and Ghirahim. The dungeon design for both games is amazing as well. Majora's Mask has few dungeons but 3 of the 4 (or 5 depending on how you look at it) are in my top 10 Zelda dungeons. Skyward Sword had many dungeons, and the only one that fell a little flat was the Skyview Temple; the other dungeons were amazing, especially Sky Keep. When it comes to story it is close as well, Majora's Mask had a different land with a unique story and characters, but Skyward Sword had one of the most detailed Zelda story lines and was the origin story for many prominent people and objects from other games. Style is also a hard decision, as Majora's Mask was one of the darkest Zelda games, and Skyward Sword was an artistic hybrid of TP and TWW.

S

Skyward Link 24

The only ever game I've played is Skyward Sword and four swords adventure and Skyward sword although I've bought it recently and only done two dungeons It's far surperior as it enhances every aspect of the motion-plus the Wii has to offer.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Ohohohohoh! Skyward Sword,Spirit Tracks( i do not own it but i saw people playing it :) ),Phantom Hourglass,OoT 3D(<--i <3 you),Twilight Princess(OMFG THIS GAME IS SSOOO AWESOMEEE ALL TEH WAY~) and FS/FSA! All great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom