• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
A Link to the Past wins hands down for me. I don't why, but I could play this game for hours on end and still not be bored, even though I've played it like twenty to thirty times. In the past I would've said Majora's Mask, because that was the one I was working on the hardest at the time. Now though, A Link to the Past has the most nostalgic feel to it, it being the first Zelda game I ever played. Also the first game I ever played. I wonder..... Does that make me completly biased?

Skyward sword perfected everything; controls, story, transportaion, enemys, bosses, dungoens, sidequests. Everything was awesome, only thing was that there weren't alot of items

My favorite 3-D Zelda game is Skyward Sword and my favorite 2-D Zelda game is A Link To the Past. I lean towards SS a little bit more mainly because it has amazing controls, a beautiful art style, good characters, a lot of emotion, all of the enemies were fun to fight,good dungeon design and overall, SS is a masterpiece. My only complaint really is that the puzzles are a little bit easier but I've been playing Zelda games since I was 4 so whatever and there were also some missed opportunities like swimming(there wasn't a lot of swimming),more items,ect. I haven't played the Oracle games and I do not own MM so I need to play those games.

Last edited:
Z

Zant29763

I really like Spirit Tracks, because of the train and some of the characters and MM because it has great sidequests and an interesting story.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
I would have to say Majora's Mask, because the story line was incredibly unique, and the characters itself all had a different story behind them. It's not your typical "Hero Saves Princess" Story, because Princess Zelda was only seen once; in a flash back. The songs were new, like the "Elegy of Emptiness", The "Song of Healing", and you can't forget Clock Town. Clock Town's theme stuck out to me, because it was a really catchy song, like Hyrule Market in Ocarina of Time. Overall, Majora's Mask is my personal Favorite.

2hTu2

1. Twilight Princess
2. wind waker
3. Skyward Sword
4. ocarina of time
5. Phantom Hourglass

I think twilight is the best because of the wonderfull graphics and storyline

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Mine still is Twilight Princess. I don't know. I just love that game madly. My number two will be either OoT or WW. I liked Skyward Sword and there are parts which always will leave an impression behind but I don't love it as much as TP or the other two. Maybe because I only played it once and maybe it will grow on me. When I finished TP for the first time I immidiatly created a new file and played it again. But with SS I don't have that feeling

T

Trashcan619

My favorite is MM its rly just the dark atmosphere that games nowadays dont have,
second favorite is WW because the graphic style and the exploring ,
third os Oot of time because its the first one i played i wish it had more side quests like MM

L

Link-Z

I think mine would have to be either TLoZ, OoT, or SS. Out of the three, it's definitely Oot. I just love riding Epona, the endless dungeons, and the fact that it is just such a quiet game. I always got scared my first time around when I heard the combat music in a dark place. Some of the bosses were unenjoyably easy, but overall it is the best game ever made.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I have it in my sig that SS is my favorite. I put MM ahead of TP, but they are practically a tie. I enjoyed OoT, but MM has more of an I love this game factor to it for me. Actually, my top 5 games of all time go in that order, SS, TP/MM, OoT, WW.

I voted for MM and TWW.

TWW's story was one of the best in the series IMO, just the way it was told was immersing and imaginative. The characters I fell in love with, and the plot made me get sucked in with no way out. And although the game was easy, it was just plain fun! I would be playing that game and just thinking to myself how fun it was! Yeah sure, sometimes the sailing got dull, but other then that I felt like an adventurer, sailing the seas to find my sister! And discovering who knows what on the way! :D

Oh MM, so deep, with such dark moments, while still making me laugh my face off when I break a guys leg and then steal his money. With some of the most creative dungeons and difficult dungeons, and the most frustrating yet satisfying time cycle. Oh how this game amazes me! With characters who's problems I actually care about(I'm talking to YOU skyward sword!), and filled with the need to save this other world. Just think about that, after you get turned back into human and found epona, you could of left anytime you wanted to. But you didn't, and you didn't even want to. You fell in love with the characters, and you wanted to continue even when you had no reason to but to, give the salesmen his mask back, which isn't much motivation. This game was fun, difficult, amazing story telling, and amazing characters all topped off with a 3 day cycle, which is a creative and awesome game-play design. <3 majoras mask

S

starr21

Every Zelda game is a great and presents a new challenge. With that said I have to go with OoT since it is the first one I played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom