• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do if You Had 24 Hours Left?

Squirrel

The Rodent King
If I had 24 hours left to live, I would waste all of the time except the last 10 minutes. I would want to live but if I'm gonna die no matter what, then I would commit suicide before I died of whatever else it was.
-I like sad endings more than happy endings.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I would get all my affairs in order, because there is no way I would want to leave my family to pay for my funeral! I would pay off any bills, so loved ones aren't stuck dealing with it all. After all the legal crap (can't believe you pay to die), I would have Hibachi chicken for dinner with my loved ones. Then I would spend quality time with them. Look through pictures, reminisce, and let them know how much I love them and that death is not a bad thing. Then I would sit on the back porch and watch the sunset while smoking a cigarette (I am a non-smoker, but if I am dying WTH- I'll try it). Go out with a bang, eh?

I know a lot of people would say things like go skydiving or whatever, but honestly, I'd be terrified.
Just KNOWING that you would die. I guess I would say goodbye to all my family, write notes for all my friends and family members, even the ones I don't talk to anymore. I would go and make amends with all the people I've ever made angry. Guess it would kind of depend if I had kids or a husband/boyfriend. I might spend my time with them. Then I would make sure that I have a will, and if I have anything, it all goes to my family. I'd confess my sins, too. I would pay off my bills, you know, stuff like that.
And I guess I would be happy, you know, getting to see my brother again and all. Remember, everyone has to pass eventually.

Last edited:

Dan

I I had 24 hours left I would honestly run around and get crazy more rave.
I would run around the place kissing everyone in sight. I would then run into a supermarket and dive into the fish. Jump out and grab a fish and slap everyone with it.
Then attached a jet booster to a shopping trolly and shoot down the road blowing up gas stations in my way...

I would either...

A.) Ascertain every single hardcore drug on the planet, mix them together, eat it, and record the effects. Than I would get drunk off my butt with all my friends and have a great time. I wouldn't tell anyone that I was going to die.

Or...

B.) Spend eight hours with my immediate family, and the rest I would spend with my significant other. She means the absolute world to me and she is the last person I want to see before I pass. I would also call my extended family just to let them know I was thinking about them. In this scenario I still wouldn't tell anyone I was going to die.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I'd be busy updating every account I have on the Internet to tell them that I'll never come back. I'd tell all of the people I know, both in real life and on the Internet, that I would be leaving and that I'm giving them my last good-bye. I'd spend time with my immediate family, which only includes my mom and my dad.

Knowing me, I'd probably die with my Skyward Sword case in my hands OTL

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
I would do every crazy and stupid thing I could think of with my family and friends. I would go skydiving with a baby sized parachute. I would get into a fight with Chuck Norris. I would rob a bank armed with donuts and pie! (donuts=distract the cops. Pie=IN THE FACE!) I would bring sexy back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom