• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do if You Had 24 Hours Left?

Nicole

luke is my wife
What would you do if you knew you had exactly 24 hours to live? Would you spend it with your family? Or would you spend it trying to save yourself? What would you tell people? Would you even tell them? How would you feel? Sad, scared, angry? Or would you feel free or happy?

I, personally, would feel a bit scared. But I would take comfort in the fact that I have tried to be the best person I can be on this world, and that God would welcome me in Heaven.

I would spend time with my immeadiate family, meaning my mother, grandmother, and two dogs. I would try to make ammends with my father, who does not live with us. I would also call, not text, my friends and tell them how thankful I am to have had them in my life and how much I appreciate their constant love and support. (I might even call up my crush!)

So what would you do if you had 24 hours left?

I would like it if you guys didn't call me cold-hearted or anything when I say this. You guys don't know my past so don't hate me.

If I had 24 hour's to live for, I would spend it all with my boyfriend/fiancé. My parent's wouldn't care if I went and my friends know how much they mean to me so why bother with them.

My boyfriend is more important to me so I would stay with him. <3

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I would probably thwart a terrorist attack, kidnap the president, stare death in the face several times and emerge a hero just like Jack Bauer.

No, I'd actually spend some time with family and friends and go sky diving. I have no reason to be afraid of dying, as I know where I'm going when I do die.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
It depends.... I'd probably go snowboarding with my friends for half the day and spend time with my family for the rest. I'd also gather a team of people to try to stop whatever is causing me to only have 24 hours left to live.

I'd party as hard as I could, knowing I died doing what I love.

Probably would actually confess my sins, spend time with family, and drink some beer and wait for the end.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I'd go and kill and slash every person who has done wrong with me, be with my family and hug them till I meet my demise.

I'm going to die in 24 hours, so I did what I wanted and without remorse. That's what I would do, however, I would also forgive and back out on the kill and slash thing, IF the person is TRULY sorry.

What I would do? Hmm. Depends on the context of my life, probably. If I had a girlfriend or wife, I'd probably focus on spending time with them. If I had unresolved disputes with friends, family, or anyone really, I'd try to settle them or apologize for them. My family generally knows how much I care about them so I wouldn't be that worried about letting them know. I wouldn't tell anyone I was going to die, though I'd probably write a note or something. Something to say to them about me going.

And other than that I'd probably spend the day doing what I wanted. If I had something important to do, something I was obligated to do, that I COULD finish in 24 hours, I probably would, but there's almost nothing than can be done in that time if you ask me. So ultimately I'd be doing whatever I felt like or would enjoy the most at that time. Might as well spend your last hours doing something fun or otherwise pleasurable. Kind of why I would likely spend it with a significant other, since they'd probably be someone I enjoy my time the most with. If I didn't have one, possibly my family unless my whims said otherwise.

S

Skyward

Good question.

I'd probably rob a beer truck, chuck all of it at random people than have a party in the back with friends and family. Then I'd spend a few hours playing Zelda.

Not really. I'd probably get baptized and have 23692769167 conversations with friends and family. Then I'd do something life threatening, like washing the dishes.

I would tell my secrets, I want to have all stress taken away before then. I would probably think about what I've done in my life, try to remember all the good times. Spend all my time my family, and friends and play video games ( cant forget that! :D). Just try to be happy. :)

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
That's actually a scary thing to think about. I would tell my parents how much I love them and visit my family, find my crush and kiss him and tell him I love him, write letters to each and every one of my friends, even ones I don't talk to much anymore, writing down all our inside jokes, all our memories, all our good times, and why I love them. I'd tweet my favorite celebrities goodbye and thank them for making a difference in my life, even saving it once. Listen to all my favorite songs, do something I've always wanted to do and cross off as many things on my bucket list as I could in the remaining time. Watch one last episode of my favorite TV shows, read my favorite books, play Zelda one more time, and relive the good times before staying with my family and going out with a smile on my face.

I got incredibly depressed writing this.

I would keep my to-be-death a secret, but make sure to tell everyone special to me there is something super important and make them take the day off to hangout with me, and I would write a note to each special person to recieve after I die.
During the day I would do anything I think would have been fun but too dangerous or scary before I knew I was dieing then. I would give anything expensive or important to my family members such as my computer to my sister or brother etc. And I would eat as much as possible because theres no reason not to. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom