• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do if You Had 24 Hours Left?

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I would probably cry a lot for a couple hours. Then, after that, I would compose myself. I would begin demanding all my favorite foods as I wanted them. And I would attempt to finish up any video game I was playing ASAP. I would also try to spend a lot of time talking to people on Zelda Dungeon and Skype as normal, pretending that nothing was wrong. Hopefully I would be able to have a call. And then lie and say I was going away for a while to some place without Internet before I went to sleep that night. I would just want to enjoy one last wonderful day with my friends, mostly. And then reflect on how nice it was as I fell asleep for the last time.

Hmm. I guess that I would kill everyone that I hate. I know that's kind of messed up, but I feel that it would make the world a little bit better. Another thing I would do would be to seek out my friends and family and spend my last hours with them. We's probably watch a movie or something.

24 hours isn't a lot of time. I'd probably just try to spend it with my family and try to be happy.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Hmm. I guess that I would kill everyone that I hate. I know that's kind of messed up, but I feel that it would make the world a little bit better. Another thing I would do would be to seek out my friends and family and spend my last hours with them. We's probably watch a movie or something.
Kill everyone you hate? Why? Murder is never the solution.
I would probably spend time with my family... we would talk. I might cry or something and then go into full denial. I would try to find a cure, but if there wasn't I would spend time with my family until minuets were left and then go into the woods and die. I've always felt close to the forest.

This is a depressing thread...

i would tell the guy i like that i like him hey i only have 24 hours so if he doesnt like me what ever if he does ....... and after that i would go spend the rest of my day doing what i love spend time with my family

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
If I had a wife or girlfriend I would most likely have sex if I could legally do that. If I were in the correct situation, I would climb a mountain with friends and have a nice meal on top (Sushi, steak, ribs) and listen to my favorite music. I would also start singing along to nice calm music, like maybe Appalachian Folk, Death Cab for Cutie, and other nice songs. The final song I'd listen to would the "The Lucky One" by Allison Krauss. Also, to copy off of TheBlueReptile, I would make a video and post it on the internet.

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I would.....hmmmm....

I'd invite all my real close friends over for an insane party with my family. It'd be crazy. And fun!

In my last minutes I would thank everyone for what a wonderful life they'd given me and all the time we spent. And that'd be it. I'd go! Sentimentally sweet like>.>:)

C

CosmicCucco

Tell parents I'm going for a walk and instead go murder somebody at the market. Then might as well just go back and sit on my highly-comfortable chair upstairs....On my balcony. Just there, waiting. Real patiently.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
I would confess my sins, spend as much time as possible with my friends, tell my crush how i feel about her, then spend the rest of my time thinking about my life (my wrongdoings, what I wish I could change, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom