• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

just yesterday while i was at the walmart store i bought these

DVD double pack with slipcover for the Transformers Dark of the Moon and Age of Extinction movies
can of Hot Honey Pringles

and stuff from amazon

Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 2 disc DVD special edition
Fast and the Furiou 4 DVD 2 disc special edition
James Bond Tomorrow Never Dies for DVD

A chili cheese dog from Sonic was my last purchase. It was pretty good, but nothing to write home about. I think I might just get a burger next time.

Sonic Mania. I have never played it. Hopefully I get around to it this weekend or the next.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Just bought my breakfast at 1800 hours today.

A custom-made burger, macaroni parmesan, and chicken tenders with three drinks (Dr. Pepper Strawberry & Cream, Strawberry Fairlife Milk, and Minute Maid Aguas Frescas Mango).

Screenshot_20230701_181307_Gallery.jpg

Total was $13.11

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Just bought my breakfast at 1800 hours today.

A custom-made burger, macaroni parmesan, and chicken tenders with three drinks (Dr. Pepper Strawberry & Cream, Strawberry Fairlife Milk, and Minute Maid Aguas Frescas Mango).

View attachment 71457

Total was $13.11
#1, what exactly is on that burger?

#2, I've had a couple of those aguas frescas and really liked them, I haven't had the mango one yet tho. I would have had more, but they're so hard to find.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
#1, what exactly is on that burger?
Bottom Bun, Burger Pattie, Swiss Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese, Provalone Cheese, Ham, Turkey, Lettuce, Top Bun

#2, I've had a couple of those aguas frescas and really liked them, I haven't had the mango one yet tho. I would have had more, but they're so hard to find.
They are pretty common here in the Mid West.
You can probably order them online if you really wanted to try the flavor that for some ungodly reason is not in your region.

I've been thinking about getting this shirt for the past little while, but at north of $30 has given me pause. They used to say humor is the best medicine after all.

Attachments

• wuhan-wild-wings-so-good-its-contagious-shirt-unisex-jersey-t-shirt.jpg
    wuhan-wild-wings-so-good-its-contagious-shirt-unisex-jersey-t-shirt.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 4

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff

I had to purchase from several different sellers on eBay and Amazon to complete this set. It cost over $200 for just these books. I also bought a bunch of other rare Star Wars books. The Missions books are a junior reader series by Ryder Windham and Dave Wolverton (both very prominent Star Wars authors) that were distributed exclusively through mail-to-home subscriptions that you could only get from school book fairs sponsored by Scholastic. The series had 20 books. When you subscribed you got sent a tabletop game, a short story, and a game guide book based on that story. And then another story and guide book once a month every month for 20 months. It was canceled early and the only people who got all 20 books were the ones that newly subscribed and checked the option to send everything released so far (which cost more money). It canceled around month ten so books eleven through twenty are extremely rare. Some copies were $45 by themselves. Issues 16, 18, and 20 are exceptionally rare.

Star Wars did four more book series like this but only two more were the monthly subscription kind. The last two were simply sold in stores. Same Author though. Ryder Windham did almost all of them. They're not the ones I just bought but I probably will. They're all by Scholastic and Scholastic despises ebooks and refuses to ever republish any of their stuff on ebooks even though almost every single other (non-young reader) Star Wars publisher released ebook version because it's basically free money. Of course fans will buy them. Like me. Anything I can buy on Kindle I have been. These physicals I'm getting because the longer I wait the harder they are to find.

I don't plan to ever sell them. Maybe the duplicates I got. I got them so I have them forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom