• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo

RamboBambiBambo

Spent about $250 or more on my Nintendo Switch getting a lot of Square Enix games. Also, I called it! dunno if I mentioned it here or on another Forum but I predicted that the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters would come to the Switch. What did I find when I was going to buy my mother FFVIII HD? FF1-6 Pixel Remasters!

So in total I bought -
  • Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster
  • FFII PR
  • FFIII PR
  • FFIV PR
  • FFV PR
  • FFVI PR
  • FFVIII HD
  • FFIX
  • FFX/X-2
  • FFXII: The Zodiac Age
  • FFXV Pocket Edition
  • Octopath Traveller
  • Octopath Traveller II
  • Romancing SaGa 3

Mother's Day next year is gonna be a hard struggle to top this year's gift (giving her an Nintendo Switch with my profile on it so she can play any of the 50+ games in my library. And as you can tell, both my mother and I are Final Fantasy Fanatics.)

Last edited:
I bought peanut butter, bread, salted butter, apples, watermelon, flavoured water, tomatoes, and toffee yogurt.
And this book on policing stuff.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
20230620-151503.jpg

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The glow in the dark totk keychain that was 500 platinum points off the Nintendo store. Also got the Zelda wallet they had while I was at it. I've had a botw sheikah eye wallet for 6 years now and it's still in good condition but it's small and I'm in need of something bigger now.

RamboBambiBambo

For $30? I wish.
Yeah that is definitely an Airsoft gun.

The most expensive firearm I bought for cheap was a Tokarev TBP 12 for $1 and a week of dogsitting that I am about to do.
So in about a week or so I will have a fun gun for the range. I've been told to utilize Shortbrass shells, not Tallbrass. Tall shells cause frequent jamming.

Last edited:

RamboBambiBambo

It has now been obtained.

My Tokarev TBP 12 has been purchased for the price of $1 and dogsitting for a week. And it came with a few accessories to boot, such as a flashlight attachment, bandolier, and an extended magazine.
:party:

Might buy a cheek-rest for it soon.

EDIT - to add a meme I made for the occasion.

Trade Offer Tokarev.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom