• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I still have mine from college. It's pretty awesome.

I've debated going old school and using an abacus, but I don't think I have the mental patience to learn how to use one.

Weirdly enough, music made me better with fractions and decimals.

went to the dollar tree store earlier today and noticed they now have Vanilla gift cards, tracfone cards, Playstation PSN cards, Netflix cards etc.

I was surprised to see them in the store.

star wars vintage collection Thrawn action figure is the last recent thing I got for this month. It arrived in the mail earlier today.

then later this month i might splurge on buying either Mortal Kombat 1 or the new Super Mario RPG remake for Nintendo Switch

This patch is toadally rad! I will never beat these games because they're sadistic. But at least I can show my love (and rage) for them on a cool jacket.
20231109_111332.jpg

Last edited:
We all love getting shiny new things, or rebuying things we use frequently. What's the last thing you've bought and how do you like it?

For me, I recently bought an iPad tablet for the house. Have a smart cover from Amazon coming today which is much cheaper than the Apple brand, good reviews too. Thanks to the financial assistance from https://fl-title-loans.com/ I've managed to upgrade my PC setup, elevating my digital experience. Investing in high-quality peripherals, a faster processor, and additional storage has significantly enhanced productivity and entertainment. The extra funds facilitated the purchase of software and tools, empowering me in my professional pursuits. This financial aid served as a boost, allowing me to indulge in necessary tech upgrades without straining my budget. The improved performance and capabilities of my PC have notably improved my work efficiency and overall satisfaction. It's a testament to how timely financial support can positively impact both work and personal life.

Also bought a pound of wings from the store. :P
Some stuff for PC and offcie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom