• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Scream/Shout Factory blu ray for the Dreamscape movie arrived yesterday. another classic movie i watched when i was a kid in 1984. Snake Man still freaks me out

eeeee hype

anno-mutationem-deluxe-edition-lrg-nsw.png

I also finally bought that Bug Fables mug but that's not the headline today

things i bought here and there

Dollar Tree haul
-Chips the Movie DVD
-Shark Attack collection DVD
-Curse of LaLlorona blu ray
-Critters Attack blu ray
-Men at Work DVD

Walmart
-4K blu ray collectors edition Return of the Living Dead
-The Gate blu ray
Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 DVD

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I just bought a Himi gouache set! I'm very excited to try it out. I have a few friends who have used the set and recommended it to me to test the medium out.

I also bought some watercolor brushes because right now I only have 3 brushes, and I don't have anything like a mop brush to cover large areas with a wash of paint.

Also went ahead and got a pallate knife set because it was cheaper to buy a set than to just buy an individual pallate knife fsr, which was weird.

Also a few days ago I bought Nier Automata for Switch. I'm thinking of all of this as my 2 weeks early birthday present for myself, lol.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I had a conversation w/ my friend the other week about the pokemon anime and it kinda got me in the mood for it, so what I ended up doing was getting the first 7 (soon to be 8) pokemon movies on dvd, b/c apparently there's compilation dvds of them which are pretty darn inexpensive, used anyway
I've seen them all at least once a while ago so this would be a neat revisit

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Dropped $220 or so for a sim racing wheel. Was on the fence for a while but after my Switch controller incident, I stashed away some extra money and sprung for it. All I've really got for it rn is NR2003, but this something I've been wanting to get into for a while that I finally really can.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
20221108_235254.jpg
Knee sleeves are underrated. Got a pair and my squat pr went up by 4kgs. Now I feel good doing squats too. I 100% recommend using knee sleeves to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom