• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

This week Wednesday or Thursday im planning on doing some shopping at the Dollar General store. They have a toaster on sale for 5 bucks for their Black Friday sale

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
I went to a comic book/tabletop game store just to look around (for a bit of background we used to go there all the time before covid) since we had found to they survived the pandemic. We ended up buying two things - a gundam model for me (I'm so excited I've never built one of these before!!!) and a Warhammer 40K model for him. I was planning on getting some MTG Cards but I ended up not.
Edit: "him" is my Dad.

Last edited:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I dropped by gamestop today <3

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Got myself a new phone, or a 'new' phone. I had the Microsoft Surface Duo for over a year now. Good phone, but I wanted to get the Surfade Duo, (that released back in October '21).

After my old phone had an unfortunate fall, I finally pulled the trigger. It was originally retailing at like $1600...which is outrageous for a phone I think, but got it for about $700, with a case. So hopefully this lasts me for a few years! It's a nice, exotic phone.

Attachments

• 4_to_3_Teaser_Microsoft_Surface_Duo2.jpg
    4_to_3_Teaser_Microsoft_Surface_Duo2.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom