• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Was the "Worst" Part About TP?

What Was the Worst Part of TP?

• The story

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The characters

• The Twilight

• The difficulty

• The style (specify something, i.e. graphics, music)

• Other (please specify)

• Nothing, I enjoyed the whole game!

• Total voters

MW7

When I recently ordered my Zelda games this game ended up last. Even though it is last it doesn't mean I hate the game. I love all Zelda games.

The worst part of this game was really hard to decide since they are very close. When I got to think about it, I thought it was the linearity of the whole game. There didn't seem to be much room for deviation in what you are able to do.

I love this game and have completed it several times.
Me too although it's not quite my least favorite. For me it's definitely the excessive linearity of the game that irks me most. It just bothers me to no end when a game forces you along a single path unnecessarily. The overworld was most of the cause of this for me. What's the point of blocking paths and forcing players along through hallway-like areas besides restricting freedom?

I loved TP as a whole, but some of the items made me mad. For example, getting the horse whistle after I could warp. Justsayin.

i hated the fact that zelda and ganon seemed like they were thrown in there for the sake of making it a zelda game.

The only thing I didn't like was that so many of the items never got used outside of the dungeon you get them in and how the slingshot became useless after the first dungeon

While I enjoyed the game overall, I did find it to be a bit too easy. I also didn't like how some items are practically useless outside of certain dungeons. Lastly, the game was trying too hard to be Ocarina of Time and didn't really try much new.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
TP and me don't get along very well, but I guess you could say I kinda liked it. I'd have to agree with vincent, it just didn't seem to have the charm all the other games had.
Midna I have no love for, but that didn't matter, since I was to busy going "Oh, whats that?" and "Why is that lady wearing a jacket if it doesn't even cover her chest?" But all that aside, the game was pretty cool. :)

The lack of a magic bar. I really hope the series uses it again, and I don't understand why TP didn't use the magic bar. It would have been very cool to have some magical upgrades most notably the fire and ice arrows.

gabezawakening

Cave Story pro
I liked the whole game! I played it for the wii version and it was great. It is a shame so many people dislike it. I mean, what is there to not like about and Zelda game?

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I think the game was pretty good I just didn't like the fact there was no post-game stuff like a second playthrough in your original clothes or something...

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I like the game a lot but having Ganon in at the end was da eff moment for me. I couldn't help but hate that.

That and the Boss for the 6th dungeon. I shot the spider then I smashed it. TP, Y U NO HAVE SWORD FOR THIS FIGHT!

Overall I liked it but it could've been a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom