• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Was the "Worst" Part About TP?

What Was the Worst Part of TP?

• The story

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The characters

• The Twilight

• The difficulty

• The style (specify something, i.e. graphics, music)

• Other (please specify)

• Nothing, I enjoyed the whole game!

• Total voters
The only problem with TP for me was how much of the overworld was never used after a certain point. It was just big and filled with enemies, which was good for when I wanted to just go and kill stuff, but it didn't draw me in to want to explore and I could never just stand around for 3 seconds without being attacked by something, unless I went and killed everything first.

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
I Really liked the game. It is my favorite Zelda game of all time. Oh and why is the difficulty an option, it wasn't hard or easy it was just perfect.

In my opinion, the only problem I could think of is the random add-on of Ganondorf at the end, and I honestly think the story would have been much better without him.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I didn't dislike the game, it's just not the best one. What I dislike the most about the game is that it tried too hard to be dark.

Though I really liked TP, there was just something about the whole game that I just can't put my finger on that bothers me. I have no idea what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom