• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Was the "Worst" Part About TP?

What Was the Worst Part of TP?

• The story

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The characters

• The Twilight

• The difficulty

• The style (specify something, i.e. graphics, music)

• Other (please specify)

• Nothing, I enjoyed the whole game!

• Total voters
The poes were the most annoying for me. You have to hunt down 60 poes just to get more rupees! And they could have made Zant a little better. But other then that TP is my favorite Zelda game.:)

TP is my favourite game. :) the only thing that bothered me a little is when you picked up a rupee and it told you how much it was every time you turned on the game... And ilia really bugged me...

Midna was easily the worst part of Twilight Princess. I mean, sure being a wolf and hunting tears of light was stupidly tedious. And sure TP was about as difficult as a nice nap. And sure the graphics annoyed me to no end. And sure Ooocoo was the only memorable character to speak of. But honestly, if I didn't have that impish little freak constantly bugging me with her nonsense I may have enjoyed the ride a little more.

Last edited:

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I don't dislike Twilight Princess, in fact I enjoyed the whole game. I have some minor complaints about almost all of the categories, but the one that I voted for is the difficulty. The game is way too easy. It's so easy, I sometimes feel bored playing it. Nevertheless, I still feel it's a great game, worthy of being my second favorite Gamecube game. I just can't understand why some people hate it so much.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
I liked TP, don't get me wrong, but one thing I didn't like was the amount of items that you get in the game. Well, no. Items are awesome, but more how you only end up using 4/5 of the dozen items you get in the game. And some become COMPLETELY useless after it's dungeon! *cough cough* diminion rod *cough cough* That just irked me! Oh, and the bugs. Damn, I hated those bugs x_____x So irritating to get...

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I loved everything about Twilight Princess. I've never really understood any of the complaints it gets except the bosses not being as imaginitive as they could have been. While I disagree, I can understand that specific criticism.

I wasnt really a fan of the Twilight, but it kinda had to be in the game aswell. Didnt enjoy searching for these tears as a wolf for ages.

I absolutely adore TP, so for me there wasn't a particular aspect that I actively disliked. However trying to be subjective I guess I would've preferred the game to be a bit more challenging.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
For this I picked the difficulty. Before I start I want to say I do like this game, however it was way to easy. Twilight Princess's gave us some of the best dungeon designs ever, however since Nintendo made it so easy the puzzles (which are the biggest part of any dungeon) were very dull. I wish we could make our Zelda Games like the orignal or Gameboy Zelda Games.

I loved the game, but I just HATED looking for those stupid bugs. Actually, I just hated being forced into the wolf form. Another thing I didn't like was how dark it was, especially in the dungeons. I had to strain to see what I was doing.

When I recently ordered my Zelda games this game ended up last. Even though it is last it doesn't mean I hate the game. I love all Zelda games.

The worst part of this game was really hard to decide since they are very close. When I got to think about it, I thought it was the linearity of the whole game. There didn't seem to be much room for deviation in what you are able to do.

I love this game and have completed it several times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom